kumbu Creative Commons License 2009.06.05 0 0 602

Láttam itt lentebb azt a jó szokást, hogy bejegyzéseket másolgatunk be a moby.com-ról.

Ez itt már egy régi, de azért nem gyenge. Még a koránt sem tökéletes angol tudásommal is megértettem a lényegét. Nem semmi a csávó.

You Won!

posted on november 14, 2002

ok, i suck(for reasons to be explained hence). i won, ok, we won, the mtv best website in the world award. and i was very nervous when giving my acceptance speech and i spoke some spanish and tried to make peace with eminem but i forgot the most important thing...i forgot to say thank you to the moby.com board members. please forgive me. and please let me say thank you. this is not my award. it is our award. really. so, thank you. in fact, it is more your award than my award. thank you, moby

És itt a legújabb:

posted on june 03, 2009

just got back from canada. and, as always, i love canada.

tomorrow i'm going to be playing a couple of acoustic songs on wnyc, and thursday i'm going to be playing an acoustic set for gibson at nbc, at 30 rockefeller plaza at 2pm.

oh, i'm also dj'ing with holy ghost! at the museum of natural history on friday night. and then i go to europe for 3 months.

in other news, i think that this 3/50 project is a really nice idea. it's basically a simple way in which we can help local businesses, many (if not most) of whom are really suffering in the economic downturn.

thanks,

moby

Tök jók. Lehet kommentelni is. Csak egyet mondjatok meg: Elő szokott fordulni, hogy Moby válaszol is a kommentekre? Például ha kérdeznék valamit, akkor válaszolna? Mert mindenki írogatja neki nagy bőszen a kommenteket, és eléggé úgy fest, hogy ez csak egyirányú információ-áramlás. Olvastam itt lentebb, hogy volt már ilyen kérdezz-felelek. De ennek most a nyomát sem látom. Szóval ha valaki tud erről valamit akkor írjon.

Előzmény: kumbu (601)