Kadasman-Bél Creative Commons License 2007.03.13 0 0 339

Н. В. Арутюнян: Биайнили - Урарту -- Военно-политическая история и вопросы топонимики; СПб., 2006

N. V. Arutjunjan: Biainili -- Urartu -- The history of wars and politics, and questions of place-name studies; 2th rev. ed., with corrections and additions. ?-? St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg State University, Publishing House; St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Philology, 2006. - 368 p. (Historical researches)

Предисловие ко второму изданию От автора Часть I. Военно-политическая история 1. Наири-Урарту в период племенных союзов Наири-уруатрийские племена в XIII в. до н. э Походы Тиглатпаласара I против племен Нанри Ассиро-уруатрийские взаимоотношения в XI-X вв. и в начале IX в. до н. э Походы Ашшурнасирапала II против Наири 2. Государство Биайнили-Урарту и его возвышение Наири-Урарту в середине IX в. до н. э Наири-Урарту в третьей четверти IX в. до н. э Биайнили-Урарту в конце IX и и начале VIII вв. до н. э 3. Биайнили-Урарту в зените могущества Биайнили-Урарту в 80-60-х гг. VIII в. до н. э Биайнили-Урарту в 60-30-х гг. VIII в. до н. э Биайнили-Урарту при Русе I и поход Саргона II в 714 г. до н. э 4. Упадок и гибель Биайнили-Урарту Биайнили-Урарту при Аргишти II Биайнили-Урарту при Русе II Биайнили-Урарту при последних царях Часть II. Вопросы топонимики Заглавные декларации урартских надписей и вопросы топонимики Топонимические названия с теофорным образованием Кум(м)ани (Кумену) и Куммс Изал(л)а-Ицал(л)а-Ишала Туараци и Даинали Уитерухи и Гулутахи Абуни Тариуни и Хушани Шешс Ийа(ни) Ваза Гиарниани К интерпретации Абиани, Иркуаини, Уердаини Заключение Список сокращений Указатель собственных имен Указатель географических и этнических названий Карта Биайнили-Урарту CONTENTS Preface to the second edition From the author Parti. War-political history 1. The Nairi-Urartu in the period of tribal associations The Nairi-Urartu tribes in the XIII century В. С The campaigns of Tiglatpalasar I against the Nairi tribes Assyro-Urartu relations in the XI-X centuries and the beginning of the IX century В. С The campaigns of Ashshurnasirapala II against the Nairi 2. Biainili-Urartu state and its rise Nairi-Urartu in the middle of the IX century В. С Nairi-Urartu in the last quarter of the IX century В. С Biainili-Urartu at the end of the IX and beginning of the VIII centuries В. С 3. Biainili-Urartu at the zenith of its power Biainili-Urartu in the years 80-60 of the VIII century B.C Biainiii-Urartu in the years 60-30 of the VIII century B.C Biainili-Urartu under Rus I and the campaign of Sargon II in 714 В. С 4. The fall and death of Biainili-Urartu Biainili-Urartu under Argishti II Biainili-Urartu under Rus II Biainili-Urartu under the last Tsars Part II. Questions of toponymy Title declarations of Urartu inscriptions, and questions of toponymy Toponymic names with teophor formation Kum(m)ani (Kumcnu) and Kumme Izal(l)a-Itsal(l)a-Ishala Tuaratsi and Dainali Uiterukhi and Gulutakhi Abuni Tariuni and Khushani Sheshe Iia(ni) Vaza Giarniani To integration of the Abiani, Irkuaini, and Uerdaini Conclusion List of abbreviations Index of names Index of geographic and ethnic names Map of Biainili-Urartu