najahuha Creative Commons License 2006.02.03 0 0 34
In addition: [LF] EEN > IN = HU.HUR ( = [ENG] LORD). Thus,

2 + WING = (HA)MIN + (HA)B.HABU.HUR.HAG =

ZU.HUN.EE.KAIN + (HA).HAR.HUN.HADEESS.HAG

The word [LF] HAG means "cover", but it was used instead of kill, devastate, annul, etc. And what was devastated, or to be precise: who was annihilated? A "person" from the Greek mythology: "IKARUS" (who supposedly attempted to fly…):

CROSS + 2 = (EE)GAR.HUSS + (HA)MEEN = EEGAR.HUS.I. + SSAMEEN =

EE.GAR.HUS.I.MAGAR HASSA.HAR.HAN

The transliteration reads like this:

(HA).BU.HUR.HAG.HU.HUR.REED.DU.HUN.HA.HUL.LU.HASS.EEGAR(HU).WARD
(EE).LEE.EE | BEEREE.HA.HAR.HIT.TU.HUN.EEG.HAD.DI | ZU.HUN.EE.KAIN.
HA.HAR.HUN. HADESS.HAG.EEGAR.HUS.I.MAGAR.HASSA.HAR.HAN |

I try to give a translation rather according to the sense than following the text exactly: "War annihilates my home: HAT.TU country, "Raven House": EEGAR.I (of the) SSAWAR.(HA)D(EE) people. Flood of fire hits the army of "Lake Country" house of HAT.TI (people). KAIN (from) the Netherworld desolates EEGAR, heroic MAGAR house: HAR.HAN (meaning: "gold") by HADESS' flood".

If I want to keep the length within c. 2 pages, it is not possible to explain why EEGAR(I) was the"house of raven". (The notion is certainly not my creation, because near to the ancient Motherland even today we can find a river with the name RAVI (cf. [GER] RABE > RAVI = "raven")).

It is by far not obvious either, that [LF] WAR.(HA).D(EE) = WAR.HASS ( > [HUNGARIAN] VAROS) = [ENG] CITY. The "sine qua non" of a city at that time was the existence of a market place! If this translation is correct, then it means, the ancient Magyar's had had the first city of the world! Can this be taken seriously? The answer is yes! From written records of Transsylvania ("Erdély") we know even the name of this city: it was the city of

"(HA)Z.HA.SS.IN.BU.HUN.N.EE.HUSS people".

(To my opinion this "city" was located on the little peninsula of CHAN.DU.HUR.I lake, 80 km north to Delhi (in India)). The meaning of the city's name: "The Netherworld's assassin beats HU.HUN.HA of the MAGAR (= "HUL") people".

Now, let us turn to Fig. 2. with the "serpent". Here the four "undulating lines" should be read according to the North-Indian linear writing as:

(HA)N.EEG ( = (HA).BU.HUR = "war") + BISS.HA.HAR (= "flood of water") and similarly, the "6 arrow-head" within the tail of the serpent as: (…)SS.EEG.EESS ( > "six") + EED.EEGEE( > "edge") + SSEE. It is of advantage to use the Hungarian synonym: GEEDU (>"ketto") for expressing "2". Thus, we see on Fig. 2.: 2 + head + 4 + BISSAR + serpent + 6 + edge + SSEE =

The translation reads like this:

"(This is a) country of perfidy and war. Death annihilates HAT.TU HUN house. Flood of HABA.SAR.HASS kills the people of "Snow Meadow" home. HABEESS.HU.HUN.HA of GEEN.DU.EE (i.e. HUN.HA of MAGAR) dies".

The notion "HAB.HASAR.HASS" is to be found in the (Hindu) MAHABHARATA, as "ABSARAS". Supposedly, they were pixies of the god: (IN.HADU.HUR.HA >) "INDRA", meaning "I am BABEL's warlord". As far as the fairies are concerned, it's an easy task to select one (having male gender!) from the very rich choice of the English language. E.g. "pixie" is the right one: (HA).BEG.EESSEE (> "pixie") = [LF] UN.HAG.EESSEE, where [LF] UN = [ENG] to BORE (not forgetting that [LF] HABOR(U) means "war"),

[LF] HAG (> 'AG) = [ENG] BRANCH < BA.HAR.HAN.HASS = BA.HAR.HAN.EG BEL.L thus eventually

[LF] HAG = BABEL.L > BABEL
and [LF] EESSEE (> Sumerian: IZI) = [ENG] FIRE. Therefore, these fairies were actually very bad "pixies" who annihilated the ancient EEM.HUL Motherland located near to the present Indian capital, Delhi, by flood of fire (the dry reed covering this territory in winter-time had been set on fire by torches) followed shortly thereafter by the first documented (local) deluge of human history. "GEEN.DU.EE" represents the ancient structure of the Hungarian word: "kendo" = [ENG] KERCHIEF. The Hindi word: KIN.TU (< GEEN.DU.EE) means: MAGAR! The pharaohs of Egypt had worn "kin.tue's" with yellow and blue stripes (both colours and the stripes are of historic importance) on their heads instead of crowns thereby expressing their ancient EESSA origin. They were actually BEERU's ( > PERO's) of the EEM.HUL people. (The word "pharaoh" is of Semitic origin).

I hope, the readers will not be surprised when I tell: the Indians of the Americas were well informed on their ancient history (because they could write!), for their name:

INDIAN = HU.HUR.REED.EEDEE.EEG.EEN = "I am from the Edenic MAGAR home, HAT.TI"
where HAD.DEE > HAT.TI means "six MAGAR (tribes)".

After these tragic enmities a great percentage of the EM.HUL people lost their life in the floods of fire and water whereas those remained alive had to leave their home in the EESSA (meaning. "snow") exodus around 44 600 BC.

http://www.midwesternepigraphic.org/emImages03.html