lebben Creative Commons License 2005.02.07 0 0 238
Rovó,érdekel a véleményed...http://public.kubsu.ru/~usr02898/sl4.htm
First, I use the results of the decipherment of the ancient Western Slavonic and Russian inscriptions (Rjabchikov 1998a: 5-6; 1998b: 23). Second, I use the results of the Slavonic interpretation of the Proto-Palestinian, Proto-Sinaian and Proto-Byblian inscriptions (Rjabchikov 1998a: 22-3).

The text of Saka consists of the two parts. The upper text has one determinative, the sign of a horse on the right. This text reads p(i)-u-r-u v(e) n-r v(e) l-e-sh HORSE. The first word is comparable with Russian burya 'storm', Sivka-burka (Belyakova 1995: 131) 'fairytale horse' (where the epithet Sivka may be compared with the name of the Indo-Aryan god Shiva). The sign of the Linear A (B) 75 ve is a preposition, cf. Russian v 'in, into, at'. The word n-r, otherwise nar is comparable with Old Church Slavonic naroy 'fury; aspiration'. The term lesh is comparable with Russian loshad' 'horse' and Old Church Slavonic l'shchati 'to shine' (Rjabchikov 1998a: 8). It is known that the horse is equal to the fire in the Indo-Aryan mythology (Propp 1998: 264). I think that the decoded fragment reports about the solar horse (2).
Előzmény: rovó (227)