davethebike Creative Commons License 2003.02.13 0 0 66
Hi "Frank" and "Coach" (Frankincoach! a real monster!!),

Well, I want to come back in April, because my friend Robert is organizing a round of the Maxxis DH cup in Zagreb, and he wants me to help out. It really depends on business though. For sure I will show up for the Bukk marathon in June!!

Ok, sit down, a real shock - it is raining!!! Can you believe it?? The first time since the middle of December. They say we may get 2 cm of rain over the next week!! Oh my God, I am so spoiled. I averaged 5 days of riding a week (in 20oC+) all through January and till now. Now I have to start spinning again, at least for the next couple of weeks (they close the MTB park for about a week or 2, after each rain to prevent trail damage).

Like I said ? you got the beautiful Hungarian girls, but I got (had) the great weather. LOL!!!

Ok, the UCI is really angry with everyone who calls Spinning ? ?Indoor Cycling?. This is because the UCI defines ?Indoor Cycling? as: Track, Indoor Trials, Indoor MTB and Bicycle Dancing. They wrote all the UCI commissaries and told us it is a problem.

Also, the only people who refer to Spinning as ?Indoor Cycling?, happen to mostly be gay men who don?t like the female spinning instructor, and say it just to piss her off. They don?t say it to the men spinning instructors, because they are too busy taking pictures of the them with their Ericson T68i camera phones, and sending them to their friends.

Anyways, a lot of hardcore mountain bikers take spinning classes, and I will write bringabanda.hu an article about how and why.

Spin hard, stay hard!!!