Egyorru Creative Commons License 1999.12.30 0 0 14
Kedves A.kárki !

Tudtommal Roy Jones az aki nem hajlandó kiállni évek óta Michalczewskivel. Többször megpróbálta már kihívni és nemrég egy nyílt levelet is intézett hozzá. Ime:

Open Letter from Dariusz Michalczewski to Roy Jones

Dear Roy Jones,

I have followed your career since your performance at the Seoul Olympics. While your accomplishments inside the ring are noteworthy, neither myself nor knowledgeable fans have respect for you, since you have avoided me for years, opting to fight weaker competition.
Why are you ducking me? Is it because I beat Virgil Hill immediately after his greatest win, one year before you faced him? Or because I knocked out Montell Griffin in just four rounds, the only man to ever beat you? Is that the reason you are afraid of me?
For five years I'm the undefeated WBO light heavyweight champion. I defended my title 16 times - more than any world champion of our weight class before. The only reason you currently hold the WBA and IBF titles is, because I vacated them two years ago.
You like to pretend that you are the greatest boxer of all time. Prove it!
Two great champions like ourselves, who are ranked number 1 and 2 inside all independent rankings, owe the boxing fans worldwide to take on each other in the ultimate challenge for the world light heavyweight championship. Even in your own country people understood that you avoid me, something that was confirmed by a survey on the internet site "Boxing Wise", where 811 out of 939 boxing experts (86%) demanded that you fight me.
Roy, if you continue to duck me, you will go down in boxing history as a coward.

Yours sincerely
Dariusz Michalczewski

WBO Lightheavyweight World Champion since 1994
WBA & IBF Lightheavyweight World Champion 1997
WBO Cruiserweight World Champion 1994
Record: 41-0 (34 KOs)

Forrás : http://welcome.to/boxing

Úgyhogy nem igazán értem, hogy miért gondolod, hogy a németek tönkreteszik a box-ot. Szerintem pont az amcsik teszik ezt, akik azt hiszik, hogy az USA maga az egész világ.
Vajon miért nem akarnak Vitalij Klitcskóval kiállni a nehézsúlyú nagymenők? Lewis-nak nem adnék 6 menetet se.

Előzmény: A.kárki (13)