Törölt nick Creative Commons License 2020.07.06 0 0 1890

Pl. többek között az R1b-L21 ("atlanti kelta") vagy az R1b-DF27 ("gallo-ibériai") vagy az R1b-S28 (U152, "italo-kelta").

Ezekről az Eupedia R1b haplocsoporttal foglalkozó oldalán lehet elég bőségesen olvasni:

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml

De a közhiedelemmel ellentétben nemcsak R1b-s férfak voltak a kelták között, hanem elég sok I2a-s is.

Az Eupediáról:

Haplogroup I2a2b (L38/S154)

I2a2b (formerly I2b2) could have appeared soon after the Last Glacial Maximum, perhaps 17,000 years ago. Most of its branches would have become extinct and only one survived with a patriarch living during the Bronze Age, probably in Germany. The oldest known L38 sample comes from the Unetice culture in central-east Germany 4,000 years ago. Four out of the six samples from the 3,000 year old Lichtenstein Cave in central Germany belonged to L38+ as well. The cave was part of the Bronze Age Urnfield Culture.

Based on the STR dating, it is believed that this lineage spread from Germany to England via Belgium in the Late Iron Age with the Celtic people of the Hallstatt and La Tène cultures. I2a2b is therefore essentially a Alpine Celtic haplogroup. Nowadays I2a2b has a distribution mostly limited to Alpine Italy (esp. Piedmont), Switzerland, the German Rhineland, the Harz mountains, the Low Countries, eastern France, and the British Isles (with the exception of Cornwall and Wales). Isolated samples have been found in western Spain, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, central Turkey and Ukraine, all places settled by Alpine Celts.

The distribution of I2-L38 matches fairly well that of haplogroup R1b-U152 north of the Alps. Both haplogroups are also found at low frequency in Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and central Turkey, probably reflecting the migration of La Tène Celts in the third century BCE (see map). R1b-U152 is associated with both the Central European Celts (Unetice, Urnfield, Hallstatt, La Tène) and the Italic people. In Italy, I2-L38 is limited to the Alpine region, mostly the north-west, where Gaulish tribes settled, and it is likely that I2-L38 was brought to Italy by Celtic migrations many centuries after the arrival of Italic tribes from the Alpine Danube region. I2-L38 people would therefore have been autochthonous to the region between the Alps, Central Germany and the Low Countries and were assimilated into the Celtic society during the Hallstatt or La Tène period.

Előzmény: Törölt nick (1888)