Ulrich_von_Lichtenstein Creative Commons License 2019.09.17 -3 2 8616

Újra IFHEMA.

"A brief word from our President

5… Five. A really nice round number. 5th GA, practically 5 years and IFHEMA does not only exist, but even managed to grow in numbers, through regretfully losing a member on the way. After Sweden joining last year and Russia increasing our ranks this year, we are 14 members strong. On the way we also managed to create an IFHEMA dedicated tournament, the IIC, that had its second event this year in Lisbon,

and we are looking forward to not having such in every second or third year, but yearly:

for 2019 Toulouse in France,

for 2020 Győr in Hungary

will be host of both the yearly General Assembly and the IFHEMA International Cup. Seeing the success of this year’s event in Lisbon with 130+ athletes I am very optimistic and looking forward visiting the venues.

Until then we continue our work. While Falko Fritz from Germany (former Vice President) and Matyas Miskolczi from Hungary (former Treasurer) are leaving the board after being part of this journey straight from the very beginning, we welcome new members in the person of Karin Verelst from Belgium (Vice President) and Filipe Martins from Portugal (Vice Secretary) to the present group of Wiebke Etzold from Germany (Secretary), Dieter Bachmann from Switzerland (Treasurer) and Gábor Németh form Hungary (President). Falko and Mátyás have left huge shoes to fill being solid and devoted members of the Executive Committee. They are stepping down with the firm promise, and I won’t doubt it for a minute, that they won’t disappear into the mist but stay around to offer support for the cause of IFHEMA in one way or another. I am grateful for all their hard work and contribution and really appreciate any help they can offer in the years to come. Thank you!!!

It is worth looking back at these 5 years, because they are not without achievements. But we also need to look forward and take those matters into account, that come as a kind of warning sign from the past years. [...]"

http://ifhema.com/brief-word-president/

Tényleg 2020-ban Győrben lenne az ICC?!

Sajnos a toulouse-i ICC egyértelműen elmarad. Erről majd a következő hsz-ben.