Railroadman Creative Commons License 2015.07.22 0 0 8

Hello!

No problem!

Thank You very much, they are really giant, detailed operational books. It's very nice, contain all attributes, datas, dimensions from every equipments. Tractive effort graph very interesting too!

It's very-very sad, V43 series hasn't exist same full detailed document to be scanned, and free acces to everyone.

Thank You for a description of the automatic notching, auto-acceleration system, I read about it, with translator, but wasn't completely understandable. Unfortunately, translating from Polish-Hungarian languages, and back largely erroneous, incorrect, incomprehensible. Now I understand, why not being used.

In this forum, hasn't private sending option, only e-mail sending possible (if the user is authorized). My address was inactive, now lives again.

But in my opinion, actual theme is not off topic, and I think, foreign-language messages do not conflict with the forum-regulations.

And I have a few questions from Starting-resistance locomotives driving technique, and 3kV DC= system (for example, procedures than substation boundarys - sign We8).

We talked about it an other topic, called Vasútgépészek ide! (Railway engineers here!), but for me specifically the Polish procedures might be interested. I know what to do (closing traction by main wheel, and bypass/field weakers off), but I don't know, why. 

As You can know, in our 25kV AC system exist two type phase boundary, indicated similar with Polish signs, but different procedures (tc.-motor fans, compressor, main breaker must turn off).

And if You have any question from V43 series, I know, I write about it (So sorry, write at my earlier post, I was very tired).

Előzmény: mm1234 (7)