Keresés

Részletes keresés

Steffi21 Creative Commons License 2017.07.14 0 0 14973

Jo volt latni Wimbeldonban az interjut vele.

Remeljuk tenyleg jon majd jatszani!!

Henin Fan Creative Commons License 2014.03.09 0 0 14972

Szuper!!! Gratulálok én is!:)

Előzmény: Steffi21 (14971)
Agassi Fan Creative Commons License 2011.02.15 0 0 14970

Még amikor Justine az AO előtt Clijsters-szel játszotta a bemutatót, akkor is nyilatkozta, hogy a könyöke még fáj. És ekkor az egyik külföldi topicban az egyik rajongó még írta is, hogy ha ez a sérülés 6 hónap alatt nem gyógyult meg, akkor azt műteni kellene. Hát ez sajnos bejött. Szerintem műteni kéne, és utána biztos, hogy jobb lenne neki.

Henin Fan Creative Commons License 2011.02.14 0 0 14969
Henin considering elbow surgeryFormer world number one Justine Henin will decide in the coming months whether she needs surgery on an elbow injury that ended her tennis career last month.   Speaking to reporters for the first time since announcing she was retiring from the sport for the second time, Henin said her elbow problem was complicated and may need surgery even if she did not return to the game.

"I hope I will be able to live normally, without surgery. In a few months I will have to make a decision on that," she said in a Brussels restaurant.

Henin, 28, announced her retirement on January 26, shortly after losing to Svetlana Kuznetsova in the third round of the Australian Open.

Henin, who first retired in 2008 only to return to the game in 2010, said she felt her elbow was improving slowly at the end of last year but that stepping up her game for the Australian Open had made matters worse.

"When I came back from Australia things were much worse than after the fall in Wimbledon in July," she said, referring to the tumble in the fourth-round defeat by compatriot Kim Clijsters at Wimbledon, the only Grand Slam title to have eluded her.

"I injured the tendon, the ligament and the nerve. It's quite a complicated case."

The seven-times Grand Slam champion said she was looking forward to her life after the sport and would focus on her tennis academy and charity work.

Henin, who began her career in 1999 and won 43 titles, said the highlight had been winning gold at the 2004 Olympic Games.

When she retired for the first time in May 2008 after becoming disillusioned with the game she become the first woman to quit the sport while ranked number one.

Her 2010 comeback was short-lived as after hurting her elbow at Wimbledon she missed the rest of the season and though she returned this year she could not practise without pain and was a shadow of her former self during the Australian Open.

Reuters

Sajnos ez a valóság. Remélem fájdalom nélkül tud majd Justine élni, és nem lesz szükség arra a műtétre.

Előzmény: Agassi Fan (14968)
Agassi Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.31 0 0 14968

Ezt most kaptam Facebookon priviben.

Dear all,

Now that we have suddenly lost Justine (again), will we let this happen? Read what a fan of her of the USA wrote to me:

"I dont know her particular case, but I have been researching some about her elbow injury, and it sure looks like she did not need to give up.
They can actually take a ligament from another part of your body and replace the damaged one in the elbow. I even read where some athletes, instead of losing strength, once they are healed with rehabilitation following the surgery, have even gained strength... can you imagine that?!!
Today, I have been watching figure skating championships in my country, and they had a story about a skater in his late 20s who almost retired, but he came back because his fans sent tons of Twitter messages and convinced him. Of course, that got me thinking again. Just last night, the girl who won did an interview where she had such a bad year last year that she almost retired, yet fought back and this year, and she is now champion! "

If you agree with all this, let her know we don't want to lose her again, for example by leaving a message on her official facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justine-Henin-Official-page/353706170093
(if you click "justine henin - official page + others, you can write it on her wall.)
Or leave a message in her guestbook of her official website http://www.justine-henin.be/nl.php#/guestbook.

Lets all go For Justine III !!!!! I think its possible, because....impossible is nothing !!!

Digi7 Creative Commons License 2011.01.29 0 0 14967

Engem is sokkolt a hír. :(((

Nehéz ilyenkor bármit is írni.

Peti129 Creative Commons License 2011.01.26 0 0 14966

Nem nagyon találok szavakat. :( Bíztam benne, hogy végre egy egészséges Justine-t láthatunk idén, nagyon szomorú vagyok, hogy egy sérülés vet véget végleg a pályafutásának. Számomra mindig is ő volt az etalon a női teniszben, nincs még egy hozzá fogható játékos. Köszönjük a sok csodálatos pillanatot, Justine, és minden jót a továbbiakban!

Henin Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.26 0 0 14965

Ég veled Justine!

Előzmény: Agassi Fan (14964)
Agassi Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.26 0 0 14964

Kb. 2 órája értem haza, azóta csak sírok. :-(

Nekem ennyi volt a tenisz.

Allez Justine (forever)!!!

Előzmény: Henin Fan (14963)
Henin Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.26 0 0 14963

Henin retires from tennis

Former world number one Justine Henin has quit tennis, for a second time, after doctors advised her to end her career due to an injured elbow.

Henin, 28 and the winner of seven Grand Slams, became the first woman player to retire while ranked number one in the world in May 2008 but returned early last year.

She reached the Australian Open final only weeks after her 2010 comeback, losing to American rival Serena Williams, but this year in Melbourne she suffered a painful exit against Svetlana Kuznetsova in the third round.

"I have unfortunately not good news," Henin, who won 43 titles and $20 million (£12.6m) in prize money, said after her spokeswoman confirmed she was quitting.

"I spent the last days undergoing various medical tests and they have confirmed that my elbow has been damaged by my adventure in Australia.

"After having well considered and following the advice of doctors, it is now clear and I accept that my career here finally ends. Even though it's hard, very hard, while I came back with a tremendous fighting spirit."

Henin's classical style and finesse will be missed on the women's tour and WTA chief Stacey Allaster was quick to praise her contribution to the sport.

"Justine Henin will go down as one of the greatest female athletes of her era," Allaster said in a statement.

"She has been an incredible ambassador for women's tennis on and off the court, and her fighting spirit, tremendous courage and ultimate success has captured the minds and hearts of millions of fans around the world.

"We have all been fortunate to once again have had the opportunity to witness the beauty of her game and no doubt we will miss seeing her on court competing like only Justine can."

Henin's right elbow injury can be traced back to last year's Wimbledon, the only Grand Slam to elude her, when she damaged tendons in a fourth round loss to fellow Belgian Kim Clijsters.

She missed the rest of the season and though she returned this year she could not practise without pain and she was a shadow of her former self in Melbourne despite three wins.

In a letter released by her spokeswoman, her Belgian surgeon explained that Henin would have needed major reconstructive surgery and a rehabilitation period of up to a year, with no guarantee of a return to the game.

When Henin unleashed what former men's great John McEnroe once described as the "best backhand in tennis" back on the women's tour at the start of last year her return was widely welcomed and she was expected to add to her Grand Slam haul.

The diminutive player with a dashing one-handed style was hailed as an artist of the court, beating opponents with beguiling angles and spins rather than pure brute force.

She could mix it in the power stakes too, however, and despite being dwarfed by the army of six-footers that inhabit the women's game, she never ducked a baseline scrap.

After winning a claycourt title in Stuttgart last April, the first of two she managed in her year-long return, she was tipped to add to her four Roland Garros later in the year.

However, on a court that witnessed some of the most magical moments of her career, she lost to Australia's Samantha Stosur in the fourth round. Henin's final crack at Wimbledon was ended by Clijsters whose own retirement U-turn has ultimately eclipsed that of her great rival.

While Clijsters closes in on the Australian Open title, Henin departs the sport, almost certainly for good, and few would disagree that it will be the poorer for her absence.

Reuters

Hát úgy tűnik, hogy tényleg ennyi volt:(

Agassi Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.22 0 0 14962

Én is, nem is volt kedvem forumozni sem.

Olvastam Justine nyilatkozatát. Pontosan azt mondta, ami a meccsen történt. Kuznyi jobb volt, ő irányított szinte végig. Sokszor volt lehetősége Justine-nek, nem használta ki (lásd setpoint a tiebreakben) őket. 41 ki nem kényszerített hibája volt, meg kb. 8 kettőshibája. A "régi" Justine megnyerte volna a tiebreaket, (3 meccslabdát így is hárított), és 6-1re húzta volna be a döntő szettet. De még sajnos mindig nem az igazi. :-(((

Előzmény: Henin Fan (14959)
Agassi Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.22 0 0 14961

Is finishing the luggage. Disappointed to leave Melbourne so quick but that's the sport... Back to Belgium!

Digi7 Creative Commons License 2011.01.22 0 0 14960

Hát szervusztok!

Ezer éve nem írtam, sajnos totál be voltam havazva, így Justine meccseiből se láttam semmit, bár a neten követtem az eredményeket.

Kuznyi nehéz ellenfél, nem szégyen kikapni tőle, ráadásul olyan sok tétmeccset nem is játszott mostanában.

Jó lenne, ha idén is elindulna kisebb tornákon önbizalomnövelés céljából.

De ami a legfontosabb: legyen egészséges, nagy ívben kerüljék el a sérülések.

Allez Justine!

Henin Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.21 0 0 14959

Innentől ez az AO is érdektelen a számomra. Sajnálom ezt a mai vereséget.

Legközelebb a Fed Cup-on láthatjuk Justine-t

Előzmény: Steffi21 (14958)
Steffi21 Creative Commons License 2011.01.21 0 0 14958

Justine könyökén ott a kötés. :-(

1 min és kezdődik a meccs!

Előzmény: Agassi Fan (14957)
Agassi Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.20 0 0 14957

Én nem láttam, hogy fájt volna a keze. De mivel térfélcserénél gyakran nyomkodta, szerintem fáj neki. :-(

Ha van időtök nézzétek meg a sajtókonferenciát az Eurosport oldalán a videoknál.

Az egyik újságban olvastam a csaj nyilatkozatát. Annyira nem volt durva, inkább szemtelen. Ő nem fog egy cseppnyi tiszteletet sem mutatni Jusitne iránt..stb. Meg is kapta a magáét.

Igen várom a meccset, már "csak" pár óra!

Allez Justine!!!!

Előzmény: Peti129 (14955)
Henin Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.20 0 0 14956

Ha minden meccsen egyre jobban játszik Justine, ahogy tette eddig, akkor nincs miért aggódnia Kuznyi ellen.

Allez Justine.

Előzmény: Agassi Fan (14954)
Peti129 Creative Commons License 2011.01.19 0 0 14955

Sajnos nem láttam a meccset. Mit nyilatkozott a csaj? :)

Észrevehető volt Justine-en a sérülés jele? Az nso-s tudósításban írták, hogy többször lapogatta a könyökét. :( De ha fizikailag rendben lesz, akkor Kuznyecova szerintem nem okozhat gondot. Nem véletlenül 16-2 az egymás elleni mérlegük. :)

Allez Justine!

Előzmény: Agassi Fan (14954)
Agassi Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.19 0 0 14954

Sima meccs volt, végre. :-)

Justine biztos hallotta, hogy mit nyilatkozott a meccs előtt a csaj, aztán gondolta gyorsan lerendezi. :-))

Kuznyi lesz a követekző?? Te jó ég, mégsem olyan könnyű az az ág. Főleg, hogy Williams és Sharapova is itt vannak.

Agassi Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.18 0 0 14953

Szuper látni fogom! Csak így max 3 órát tudok aludni ma, de kit érdekel, ha ő játszik? :-))

Allez Justine!!!!

Előzmény: Henin Fan (14952)
Henin Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.18 0 0 14952

Justine nyitva a holnapi programot a Rod Laver-en.

Előzmény: Agassi Fan (14951)
Agassi Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.17 0 0 14951

Most már úgy fogom rakatni a beosztásomat, hogy aznap, amikor játszik, nem megyek. Nem akarok több meccséről lemaradni. Ki tudja, meddig látjuk még játszani..

Allez Justine!!!

Előzmény: Henin Fan (14950)
Henin Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.17 0 0 14950

Sajna én még annyit se láttam a meccsből mint te, mivel dolgoztam. Csak az eredményt tudom. Remélem a következő meccse a nappali programban lesz.

Előzmény: Agassi Fan (14949)
Agassi Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.17 0 0 14949

Láttad a meccset?

Én az első szettet láttam, meg a másodikat is. A 3.at nem, mert behívtak dolgozni. :-((

MI volt a harmadik szettben? Jobban játszott már Justine?

Henin Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.17 0 0 14948

megvan a 3. szett 6-1re.  A következő ellenfél Baltacha, szerdán lesz a mérkőzés

Henin Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.17 0 0 14947

7-5-re elvesztette Justine az első szettet, habár adogathatott 5-4-ért érte.

Szerencsére úgy tűnik magára talált, mert behúzta a másodikat 6-3-ra és már breakelőnyben van a harmadikban is.

Kicsit azért megijedtem, amikor az első elment, de talán innen már nem lesz gond.

Allez Justine!

Előzmény: Agassi Fan (14946)
Agassi Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.17 0 0 14946

Majdnem 0-3 lett Mirzának.

1-2

Steffi21 Creative Commons License 2011.01.17 0 0 14945

Már melegítenek!

Agassi Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.16 0 0 14944

Örültem volna egy könnyebb ellenfélnek.

Allez Justine!!!

Előzmény: Henin Fan (14943)
Henin Fan Creative Commons License 2011.01.16 0 0 14943

Sania Mirza lesz az ellenfél.

Egyébként nekem is ez az egyik kedvenc tornám, már csak pár óra és kezdődik. Alig várom

Allez Justine.

Előzmény: Steffi21 (14942)

Ha kedveled azért, ha nem azért nyomj egy lájkot a Fórumért!