Keresés

Részletes keresés

giotti1 Creative Commons License 2023.09.27 0 0 2093

Sziasztok! Most tudtam meg, hogy a Sisters jön Budapestre, persze mostanra minden jegy elkelt. Ha valaki megválna a jegyétől, én vevő lennék rá. Előre is köszönöm. 

DVlad Creative Commons License 2021.09.10 0 0 2092

"A probléma általában nem annyira a közönséggel van..." 
Köszönjük Andrew! Majd sokat dolgozunk rajta még, hogy rendesen megfeleljünk neked.

Előzmény: [G] (2091)
[G] Creative Commons License 2021.09.09 0 1 2091

"We are now banned from Hungary apparently. That boat (A38 Ship) we used to play a lot was acoustically my favourite venue ever, but we like the gays and we think Orban’s a dick and we’ve not been afraid to say so."

https://www.loudersound.com/features/an-interview-with-andrew-eldritch-i-dont-regret-anything-but-im-sure-other-people-regret-stuff-where-i-was-present

waters Creative Commons License 2020.07.02 0 0 2090
DVlad Creative Commons License 2020.05.17 0 0 2089

Egy garast nem ér, szegény.

[G] Creative Commons License 2020.05.17 0 0 2088
[G] Creative Commons License 2020.05.17 0 0 2087

Egy kis érdekesség. Martin Gore lányának együttese SOM-ot játszik 49:40-től:

https://www.facebook.com/weirdwolvesmusic/videos/694901521334119/?t=2982

waters Creative Commons License 2019.10.09 0 0 2086

Szerintem a Better Reptile még az Armsnal is szarabb, a Show me is a tűrhető kategória

Előzmény: giotti (2085)
giotti Creative Commons License 2019.10.05 0 0 2085

Sziasztok, van 3 új Sisters-szám! Near Meth Experience koncerten kezdték el őket játszani, egy hónappal ezelőtt, bitang jók!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns84AWW-kuw

DVlad Creative Commons License 2019.03.19 0 0 2084

Jobban megnéztem, minden jegy elkelt évekkel ezelőtt.

Előzmény: DVlad (2083)
DVlad Creative Commons License 2019.03.19 0 0 2083

Ez bitang!

Előzmény: waters (2082)
waters Creative Commons License 2019.01.17 0 1 2082
sludgeboy Creative Commons License 2017.09.28 0 0 2081

nem tudom de csak nekem tűnik olybá a hasonlóság?

giotti Creative Commons License 2017.09.24 0 0 2080

Na, itt megőrültem. :)

Előzmény: love cat (2079)
love cat Creative Commons License 2017.09.24 0 0 2079
Előzmény: waters (2076)
DVlad Creative Commons License 2017.09.23 0 0 2078

1000? Mióta?

Akkor olyan nagy volt a füst legutóbb, hogy akkor nem vettem észre.

Az a baj, hogy bár én fanatikus vagyok (és úgy gondolom, hogy a fiatalkoromban kapott sok-sok öröm, amit adtak nekem, viszonzásra érdemes a belépők megvásárlásával), már túlmentek egy határon. Sajnos. Értékelhetetlen volt az előadás, minden szempontból.

Előzmény: waters (2076)
giotti Creative Commons License 2017.09.21 0 0 2077

Hát én csak a 6 évvel ezelőttivel tudom összehasonlítani, ahhoz képest nagyságrenddel jobb volt. Az is igaz, hogy a hangzással nem volt minden rendben, ezzel együtt nekem (és a lányomnak) hatalmas élmény volt.

Előzmény: DVlad (2075)
waters Creative Commons License 2017.09.21 0 0 2076

Chris és Ben is ezer éve együtt van a bandában, semmi új gitáros nincs, Eldónak teljesen nulla lett a hangja, valóban iszonyatos volt az egész, ettől függetlenül nem véletlen láttam Őket már vagy 30x...kizárólag true fanatikusoknak ajánlott.

Előzmény: DVlad (2075)
DVlad Creative Commons License 2017.09.21 0 0 2075

Bár az A38-on voltam én is tegnap este, mégsem ugyan azt a koncertet láttuk. Egészen hihetetlen, amiket írsz, propaganda szerű (nyilván nem az).

Ez volt életem legrosszabb SOM koncertje, de a top 3 abszolút legrosszabba is benne van. Sajnos.

Az új gitáros (jó képű, jó mozgású, modellsrác), aki a baloldalon nyomta többnyire, a másik nem új, régóta játszik a SOM színeiben.

Előzmény: giotti (2074)
giotti Creative Commons License 2017.09.21 0 0 2074

Na, ott voltam.

Eszméletlen jó volt, százszor jobb, mint a 8 évvel ezelőtti. Eldritch is tiszta volt, és ez a két gitáros srác is sokkal jobb volt, mint a régiek. A lassabb számokat átdolgozták, így sokkal jobban szóltak. Nagyon jó volt a hangulat, csak néhány beállt kisköcsög elkezdett pogózni, persze a legjobb számoknál. Jól megrugdostam őket, bár tudom, úgysem érezték. Mindent összevetve, hatalmas élmény volt.

johevi Creative Commons License 2017.07.04 0 0 2073

sajnos későn ébredtem , ha valakinek lenne jegye 09.20-ra megvenném.

sludgeboy Creative Commons License 2017.05.31 0 0 2072
Csabasoso Creative Commons License 2017.04.26 0 0 2071

Sziasztok ha valakinek van eladó jegye a Budapesti előadásra érdekelne egy jegy

elérhetőségem 06 20 9 713 953 

köszönöm előre is

giotti Creative Commons License 2017.04.22 0 0 2070

Köszi az infót, meg is vettem a jegyeket!

Előzmény: waters (2067)
HEAVEN Creative Commons License 2017.03.30 0 0 2069

Aranyos dal, nem az én világom, de így ma reggeli munkakezdésre egész jókedvem lett tőle.
Megvettem a koncertjegyet online, meglepett mennyire korrekt, hogy sem tranzakciós díj, sem kezelési költség nem rakódott rá az amúgy igen baráti jegyárra. Egyáltalán nem szeretem a hajót, mint koncerthelyszínt, de kibírom. Ránéztem a setlist.fm-re és megnyugodtam: ha minden igaz, lesz Flood :-) álmaim netovábbja lenne, ha az I és a II egymás után hangozna el, de csak az utóbbi lesz.

Előzmény: waters (2066)
DVlad Creative Commons License 2017.03.28 0 0 2068

YEAH!

Előzmény: waters (2067)
waters Creative Commons License 2017.03.28 0 1 2067

09.20   A38

waters Creative Commons License 2017.02.23 0 0 2066
waters Creative Commons License 2015.10.18 0 0 2065

The Sisters Of Mercy – The Ritz, Manchester, October 17th 2015 – Review 
First up, the venue was great. Not too big with a fantastic view of the stage from most places in the auditorium. Also the audience didn’t seem to contain any idiots – Just fans who were there for the actual music and the visuals of course. The three of us were stood near the front left, downstairs. – Handy for the bar! 
Like most Sisters fans (and I’m a big, big fan) I like the old stuff and have followed the band since the early 80s. First song I ever heard by ‘these guys’ was Body Electric on the John Peel show on Radio one. You know in the days when you could tape record a song from beginning to end with no voice overs from the DJ. – Great stuff. I later borrowed the 12-inch of The Temple Of Love from a mate which was absolutely awesome and soon saw the band play live on The Old Grey Whistle Test. These two things sealed my love for The Sisters from then on. Fair to say, I’m now about 70% human and 30% a product of their record label, Merciful Release! – Yep, I live and breathe these post-goth hipsters! 
When I say ‘these’, of course, I’m referring to Andrew Eldritch, the lead singer and general ‘boss’ of the band along with Doktor Avalanche, the ever faithful drum machine together with a succession of guitarists over the last 35 years. 
I’d not seen the band play since Leeds about 4 years ago, or thereabouts, so was very eager to watch them at The Ritz in Manchester, last night, at the time of writing. So were they any good? 
The Voice 
Eldritch has always been a bit hit and miss when singing live (in my opinion) and last night was no exception. One good thing however, was that relative to some other gigs I have seen, they had the mixing level on his voice loud enough. His singing style has altered quite a bit since his gothic days and instead of the deep melancholic vocals of times gone by, he often opts for a fairly nasal American – deep south approach, which I have to admit, I don’t like. He can still do the old timbres and indeed does. I think he’s got a really pleasant voice when singing softly too, which he mixes up with the loud screams and strong deep stuff quite effectively. – He’s certainly not boring. 
The Bass 
What bass? – Unfortunately, The Sisters no longer have a bass-guitarist in their line-up. – Rowan Atkinson’s Black Adder character, would have said that this is possibly the worst decision since Olaf the Hairy, high chief of all the vikings, accidentally ordered 80,000 battle helmets with the horns on the inside! Why have they done this? – The bass as Andrew Eldritch once said himself is what defines The Sisters. OK – It’s a free country and it’s up to him if he wants a different sound these days, but a bass sequencer, as is currently used, does not come up with the goods. There is simply no expression in it. Every note played, sounds the same as the previous and as a result, it just doesn’t ‘rock’. Come on Andrew, please get a human bass player. 
The Guitars 
There are 2 lead guitarists. Ben Christo and Chris Catalyst, both members since about 2005. They seem fairly good and fill out the songs pretty well. The main problem for me is the way they present themselves visually on stage. I’m being picky now, but Ben seems to be too busy posing (in a very cheesey way) and although Chris is fun to watch (being a bit of an entertainer) his comic movements are a bit too much and seem to take the p*ss out of the performance. I think both guys need to just be a bit cooler really, when they’re playing. – Sorry! – Maybe take it a bit more seriously. – But that’s just my opinion. One thing I didn’t like was the melodramatic strums that look like something from 70s glam-rock a la The Sweet or Wizard! – Maybe they should wear silver glittery jump-suits! – I think they probably do from time to time. 
Drums 
Ah – Doktor Avalanche eh? – This is no longer an actual drum machine. Instead Eldritch programmes the beats into a software sequencer, Cubase I believe for any (fellow) techno-heads. ‘The Nurse’ operates this behind the scenes on a couple of laptops from what I’ve read. Hmmmm. Somehow this ain’t as sexy as using a real drum machine, such as the Roland TR-808, that they used to use. – You know, the one with all the claps and tambourines. Apart from his charismatic singing style, one of Eldritch’s talents has always been his ability to program great catchy and sometimes intricate rhythms using interesting sounds. This along with the bass has historically defined the band. The current set up seems to use a pretty good Kick drum, but with quite a monotonous snare sound that is present on every song. The rhythms don’t seem as complex either. I’d like to see The Sisters dust off the Roland again personally, or maybe the Oberheim DMX that they later used when they played their famous gig at The Albert Hall back in 1985! I could almost listen to the drums from those days on their own and still enjoy it. – Yeah – I’m that sad! 
Visuals 
Eldritch was wearing a hoody last night. I’ll say that again… Eldritch was wearing a hoody last night. Why? – I’m not saying that he should go back to sporting a wide-brimmed hat and a Fagin-esque coat (although that would’ve been ace), but come on – A hoody? – Eldritch is meant to be (and is) weird (in a good way) and I’d personally like to see him dress the part, but this is subjective of course. At least he still wears the shades! 
The light show was pretty impressive and it’s good to see the band using the smoke machine in ‘overkill mode’. – The latter is a must and goes with Andrew’s sinister voice. 
Songs 
The best played song was ‘Valentine’ and the guitar chords really stood out on this. It was reminiscent of the original to some extent. The worst song was The Temple Of Love, mainly because of the backing vocals in the chorus. They were sung fine, but they were harmonically higher up pitch-wise and too loud relative to the main vocal. They made the song sound really cheesey and I was cringing at that point. – Shame, because it’s a bloody good song. The main fast lead part that everyone is familiar with was played on (very) muted strings and possibly as a result, the sound was dead. Interesting that the band played a Red Lorry Yellow Lorry cover. I’d have like to have heard Jolene (but you can’t have everything). 
Overall 
I’ve been a bit harsh in this review and overall I enjoyed last night’s concert. I’m only being super-critical because the band means so much to me. They were still a million times better than any other act I’ve seen in recent years. (Nick Cave came a fairly close second, but for vastly different reasons). 
It’s good to see The Sisters still performing live after all these years. I just wish they’d release another album! 

Action List for Mr Eldritch 
Get a bass player. 
Lose the hoody. 
Invest in a retro drum machine. 
Take it easy on the cheesey choruses. 
Sing more in your old sinister/deep style. 
Write more songs. 
Release an album. 
Oh.. and save the world! 
Written by Alan Brookfield, Warrington. 18th October 2015.

sok igazság van benne:-)

waters Creative Commons License 2014.02.05 0 0 2064

2014     May 12     Berlin     Germany     Columbiahalle   2014     May 13     Dresden     Germany     Schlachthof   2014     May 14     Linz     Austria     Posthof   2014     May 16     Kraków     Poland     Czyżynalia   2014     May 17     Prague     Czech Republic     Archa Theatre   2014     May 18     Vienna     Austria     Gasometer   2014     May 20     Münich     Germany     TonHalle   2014     May 21     Zürich     Switzerland     X-tra   2014     May 22     Brussels     Belgium     Ancienne Belgique   2014     May 24     Esch-sur-Alzette     Luxembourg     Rockhal   2014     May 25     Amsterdam     The Netherlands     Melkweg   2014     May 26     Hamburg     Germany     Docks   2014     July 5th     Knebworth Park     United Kingdom     Sonisphere Festival  

nem tervezem most

Előzmény: ..CALA.. (2063)

Ha kedveled azért, ha nem azért nyomj egy lájkot a Fórumért!