Keresés

Részletes keresés

Wác Creative Commons License 2005.07.05 0 0 246
Feyenoord striker Kuyt given extra rest 04 Jul 2005

Feyenoord striker Dirk Kuijt has been given extra rest from training due to his exploits for Holland in June's World Cup qualifiers. Manager Erwin Koeman has given his main striker a reduced training schedule this week, with Kuijt sitting out training on Tuesday and Thursday having already missed the squad's return to training on Saturday.
However, the Liverpool target will feature in Feyenoord's first friendly game against amateur side Alphen aan den Rijn on Monday.
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.07.05 0 0 245
FIRST WIN A SLENDER ONE FOR ERWIN KOEMAN

Coach Erwin Koeman's Feyenoord won their first preseason friendly by a single goal Monday against Alphense Boys. It could have been a lot more if the Rotterdammers had been more focused in front of goal. Serginho Greene made his debut for Feyenoord in a match that also featured Alfred Schreuder and Ferne Snoyl, who pulled on a Feyenoord jersey for the first time in a year after loan spells away from De Kuip. Flu kept Ali Boussaboun out of the match.

Koeman gave every member of the squad a fair chance in Alphen aan den Rijn, with a different team either side of the break. It was a clear sign by the new coach that he would be making his team selection on merit. 'These guys have the chance to prove themselves, this result obviously does not change that,' repeated Koeman after the match.

There were chances galore in the first period especially, but Koeman's strike force was unable to convert any of them. Nicky Hofs, Romeo Castelen, Danko Lazovic and Salomon Kalou all had several opportunities to open the scoring, but a lack of sharpness meant the match remained goalless until well into the second half. Koeman: 'There were some good things and some bad things. If I had to specify something that didn't go wrong it's the finishing. It was moderate to poor.'

The coach remained calm despite his side's extravagance in front of goal, not unjustifiably bearing in mind the gap between the teams despite the lack of goals. 'Hofs's hunger in particular was positive. He is very hardworking. I also felt Greene played with great motivation, and Schreuder did some good things too. I could mention more guys. It wasn't fantastic but you cannot expect top form after three days of training; that is not realistic. We will certainly need the six weeks until the start of the league.'

Hofs finally got the breakthrough on 76 minutes. Bart Goor started the move on the left, before Magrăo laid the ball off to Hofs, who smashed the ball into the net.
Előzmény: Wác (243)
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.07.05 0 0 244
Előzmény: Wác (243)
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.07.05 0 0 243
Alphense Boys – Feyenoord 0-1

Scoreverloop:
76´ 0-1 Hofs

Geel: Leonardo

Opstelling Feyenoord
Eerste helft: Lodewijks; Östlund, Greene, Bahia, Bosschaart; Hofs, Ghaly, Pardo; Castelen, Lazovic en Kalou.
Tweede helft: Aerts; Bandalovski, Loovens, Paauwe, Snoyl; Hofs, Schreuder, Goor; Magrăo, Lazovic en Leonardo.
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.07.03 0 0 242
NAC interested in Feyenoord forward Leonardo 03 Jul 2005

According to the Dutch daily newspaper ´Algemeen Dagblad´ NAC Breda have informed Feyenoord they are interested in Leonardo.
The 22-year-old Brazilian striker - who has just recovered from as serious knee injury - never fitted into former coach Ruud Gullit´s plans and featured last season in just a couple of substitute appearances.
Leonardo has indicated that he would prefer to move on to a club where he will be granted more playing time.
The left footed forward is under contract with Feyenoord until 2006.
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.07.03 0 0 241
Stoke City rival Falkirk for Feyenoord´s Loovens 03 Jul 2005

Stoke City are threatening to rumble Falkirk's bid for Feyenoord defender Glenn Loovens.
The Daily Record says Bairns boss John Hughes faces stiff competition from the Potters to land the player and Loovens might be tempted to move to the Championship after fellow countryman Johan Boskamp took over the reins from sacked Tony Pulis at the Britannia Stadium in midweek.
But Loovens, who is on holiday in Spain, has admitted the lure of a move to the Old Firm in the future could help sway him towards the Bairns.
Hughes remains hopeful a deal with the 21-year-old can still be struck but he is determined not to be held to ransom.
The Bairns boss said: "We have already been knocked back in our first bid to sign Loovens on a one-year loan deal. We are weighing things up and we will go back in again with a new bid but we can only pay what we can and will not be held to ransom.
"This deal is far from dead yet and we are hoping that Feyenoord are not playing us off against other interested parties. I am keen to speak to the player and I hope to get a definitive answer by the middle of next week."

Wác Creative Commons License 2005.07.03 0 0 240
PSV unable to seal Kalou deal 02 Jul 2005

Feyenoord have broken off talks with PSV who would like to secure the Rotterdammers star striker Salomon Kalou.
The players agent De Visser told the Dutch daily newspaper 'De Telegraaf' that despite the talks being in an advanced stage there is a big chance that admits the player may have to spend another season with Feyenoord:
De Visser: "Going abroad is out of the question, Salomon wants to get Dutch nationality in any case, so he has to stay in Holland. If Feyenoord do not back down, Kalou will be playing in Rotterdam next season."
PSV chairman Rob Westerhof conceded defeat in another Dutch daily newspaper 'AD Sportwereld': "We have to look for another striker," Westerhof said.
The player himself added: "I still want to join PSV but for the time being I am focusing on the first day back at training with Feyenoord on Saturday."
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.07.03 0 0 239
KOEMAN EXPRESSES CONFIDENCE IN HIS SQUAD

Erwin Koeman held his second press season Saturday just over a month after his appointment as Feyenoord returned to preseason training. The new coach faced the media together with technical director Mark Wotte and was quick to express his confidence that the squad he has will be able to do a job. Feyenoord are unlikely to be entering the transfer market too often in the next few weeks, but Koeman is happy with what he has. ‘Because I think they can do more than they think.’

‘Of course we’re looking around us,’ continued Koeman. ‘But we will only sign someone if we are completely convinced. First I’ll give this group the chance to prove themselves. Over the next eight days there are four practice matches in which I can gain some impressions and draw some conclusions. After the first training I already have a picture of every player. It’s up to them to fight for a place in the first team. I first want to see what they can bring.’

Koeman was satisfied with the first day of training. ‘There was an exuberant atmosphere, within the squad too. I noticed that the players were up for getting on the pitch. I’m also pleased to be back on the pitch. A great feeling. And the ambience was perfect of course with so many people.’

The rest of the press call was dominated by transfer talk, and Wotte and Koeman both fielded questions. Koeman confirmed that Bruno Basto would be allowed to leave, while Wotte said that Glenn Loovens would be given an opportunity to establish himself at the heart of the Feyenoord defence. If things don’t work out then a loan will be an option. ‘Some clubs from the UK are interested,’ revealed Wotte. The duo also talked about Bart Goor and Salomon Kalou. Wotte: 'Kalou is staying, period. Bart’s is an unpleasant situation, because he’s said he wants to go to Anderlecht. His replacement value is much higher than the amount that Anderlecht have offered up to now however. He’s not so easy to replace, so we can’t let him go as soon as he says he wants to go. He still has a two-year contract and if Anderlecht don’t offer what we envisage he’ll have to stomach it.'

Koeman: 'I’m troubled by the situation because for me too he is a very important player who cannot be replaced just like that. I had a talk with him a few weeks back and he said he wanted to leave. That hasn’t been well received by the fans, which is logical. A few people have expressed their dissatisfaction at the training. It’s unpleasant for Bart and Feyenoord and we’ll have to see how we’re going to resolve this.’

Koeman confirmed that he is yet to name his captain, but said that he expected to do so during the training camp in China in mid-July.

Wác Creative Commons License 2005.07.03 0 0 238
Az első edzésről pár kép! :)
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.07.03 0 0 237
SALOMON KALOU: ‘MY HEART LIES WITH FEYENOORD’

With the rumour mill at full tilt over the past week the subject of much of the gossip returned to the country Friday after a well-earned holiday. And Salomon Kalou was surprised to pick up a paper and see his name splashed all over the sports pages. Where it’s all come from is anyone’s guess, says the young striker. ‘I haven’t spoken to anyone. Strange that I am reading quotes from myself.’

Kalou knocked in 20 goals last campaign and was recently linked to PSV, but the youngster doesn’t believe a word of it. ‘There is no story at all. I was on holiday in Abidjan, away from the news and don’t know what happened here. What I always said still applies: I still have a two-year contract at Feyenoord and as long as Feyenoord don’t decide to transfer me I remain a Feyenoord player. I find it strange that there are quotes from me in the papers. I haven’t given a single interview since I went on holiday a month ago. I got back at five this morning, so I don’t know how that’s possible.’

‘The funny thing is that I was a nobody last year, but now everyone seems to talking about me. But I’m not happy with the publicity. If I ever leave then it’ll have to be by the front door, not a breakout. If Feyenoord want to keep me I’ll stay. Until 2007 at least. And if Feyenoord make the Champions League it may be interesting to stay longer. As long as I’m a Feyenoord player I’ll always give my best. The fans support me and I must not disappoint them. As long as I am a Feyenoorder I’ll concentrate one hundred per cent on my performances here. This whole story will not influence me. I give the supporters my guarantee of that. My heart lies at Feyenoord.’
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.07.03 0 0 236
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.07.03 0 0 235

2005/2006 játékosai:

1.  Maikel Aerts
2.  Alexander Östlund
3.  Karim Saidi
4.  André Bahia
5.  Pascal Bosschaart
6.  Hossam Ghaly
7.  Dirk Kuyt
8.  Shinji Ono
9.  Danko Lazovic
10. Nicky Hofs
11. Bart Goor
14. Sebastián Pardo
15 Patrick Mtiliga
16. Alfred Schreuder
17. Patrick Paauwe
18. Serginho Greene
19. Ali Boussaboun
20. Leonardo
21. Salomon Kalou
22. Gerson Magrăo
23. Ferne Snoyl
24. Edwin de Graaf
25. Cory Gibbs
26. Bruno Basto
27. Timothy Derijck
28. Romeo Castelen
29. Tim Vincken (was nr. 34)
30. Patrick Lodewijks
31. Gianni Zuiverloon
32. Sherif Ekramy
34. Christian Gyan
35. Glenn Loovens (was nr. 18)
36. Ivan Bandalovski (was nr. 29)

Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.30 0 0 234
Loovens promises Falkirk answer by tomorrow 30 Jun 2005

Feyenoord defender Glen Loovens has promised Falkirk an answer by tomorrow over their one-season loan proposal.
And Loovens admitted the lure of a possible future move to the Old Firm may sway him towards the Bairns.
He told the Daily Record: "I am interested in joining Falkirk. I have to play and that's difficult for me at Feyenoord right now.
"I have always wanted to try playing in England or Scotland and I know if I do well at a club such as Falkirk, there is always the chance I will go even higher. I have played against Celtic and Rangers with Feyenoord so I know how big they are and what an opportunity it could be for me in Scotland. I also played against Hearts last season in the UEFA Cup so I know a lot about the teams there and there is a good chance I will say yes to Falkirk."

Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.30 0 0 233
KALOU NOT GOING TO PSV

Feyenoord will not be selling Salomon Kalou to PSV. The Feyenoord board has announced that it will not take any offer PSV cares to make seriously after rumours linked the club to the young striker. Salomon Kalou, who has a contract with Feyenoord until the end of the 2006/2007 season, will be among the squad when it returns to preseason training this Saturday.

‘We will not sell Kalou to the competition under any circumstances,’ says technical director Mark Wotte. ‘What we want is precisely to break open and extend Kalou’s contract. Those talks have been ongoing for six months. A fantastic new contract is waiting for Kalou, which shows how much we want to keep him. That is the line. In that line we have been doing out utmost for a year now to help him gain status of a Dutch national. All parties know that.’
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.29 0 0 232
Anderlecht told to up offer for Feyenoord´s Goor 29 Jun 2005

Belgian giants Anderlecht have been told that they will have to increase their offer for Feyenoord´s want away skipper Bart Goor who is keen to return to his former club after becoming disillusioned with a lack of success at De Kuip.
Although Feyenoord technical director Mark Wotte was at first reluctant to allow the 32-year-old Belgian international to leave the club, he is now prepared to release Goor is Anderlecht are able and willing to cough up the cash:
"If Anderlecht really want Goor to come, they will have to come with a bigger offer," Wotte told AD Sportwereld.

Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.28 0 0 231
Falkirk target Feyenoord defender Loovens 28 Jun 2005

Recently promoted Scottish Premier League outfit Falkirk are hoping to secure a loan deal for Feyenoord defender Glenn Loovens.
The 21-year-old once held a lofty reputation in Holland but has seen his carer hampered by a series of niggling injuries.
Feyenoord´s new coach Erwin Koeman is still confident that Loovens has the talents to be able to force his way into their first team one day but feels that a season out on loan could hand him the required experience to flourish when he returns next year.
Falkirk boss Hughes told the Daily Record:
"People will be surprised that we are in the market for players of this quality. I had been hoping to keep this quiet until it was in the bag, but hopefully we may get the answer we are looking for in the next 24 hours."
Meanwhile Feyenoord´s sister club Excelsior as well as English outfit Stoke City have indicated that they would be more than willing to have Loovens stalled with them.

Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.28 0 0 230
Feyenoord confident 5 million will buy Hasselbaink 28 Jun 2005

Feyenoord are ready to table a bid for Middlesbrough striker Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.
The Dutch giants see Hasselbaink as a readymade replacement for Dirk Kuyt, who has attracted serious enquiries from Liverpool and Atletico Madrid and who is obviously on his way out of the 'Rotterdam Kuip'
The English daily newspaper 'The Sun' says Feyenoord are confident a 5 million eurobid will be enough to convince Boro to cash in on the veteran international.

Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.27 0 0 229
RBC loan Feyenoord midfielder Acuña 27 Jun 2005

Jorge Acuña is set to make a return to the Dutch Eredivisie.
According to the Dutch daily newspaper 'Algemeen Dagblad' the Chile midfielder, who is still under contract with Dutch giants Feyenoord, will spend next season on loan with Eredivisie minnows RBC.
Acuña joined Feyenoord in 2002 where he featured in just 15 games. Last season he was loaned out to his former club, Universidad Católica in Chile.
Back in his homeland the midfielder regained his place in the national team. However, his dream still remains to make the grade in Europe and he has grabbed the chance to join the Roosendaal outfit.
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.27 0 0 228
Feyenoord target Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink 26 Jun 2005

Feyenoord are ready to move for Middlesbrough striker Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink. The Dutch giants see Hasselbaink as a replacement for Dirk Kuyt, who is expected to be sold this summern to Champion League holders Liverpool.
Feyenoord are demnding 15 million euros for Kuyt and if a deal goes through will use part of the cash raised to prise Hasselbaink away from Boro.
It is looking more and more likely that the deal will soon be announced. Liverpool have held more talks with Feyenoord over striker Dirk Kuyt and Anfield chiefs spoke to their Feyenoord counterparts before travelling to Switzerland for the Champions League draw yesterday. Now they are hoping to push through a deal for the Holland international, who bagged 29 goals last season.

Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.27 0 0 227
House burgled from Feyenoord striker Kuyt 26 Jun 2005

The home of Feyenoord striker Dirk Kuijt has been broken into by burglars. The thieves took all of the players audio equipment a television and even the Dutchman's car.
The Holland internationalwas with his family in the Dutch island of Aruba in the Caribbean during the break in where the Liverpool target is participating in a beach soccer tournament.
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.27 0 0 226
Liverpool closing in on Feyenoord striker Kuyt 25 Jun 2005

Liverpool's hopes of landing top striking target Dirk Kuyt have increased significantly. Sources in Holland claimed the Feyenoord striker had travelled to Liverpool to progress negotiations over his dream move to Anfield.
The Reds have been chasing the 29-goal striker for weeks, but the Dutch press reported today that chief executive Rick Parry had begun negotiations with Feyenoord and had actually enjoyed a meal with the player last night.
Nobody from Liverpool was available to comment, but Feyenoord are believed to have already lined up Middlesbrough's Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink as a replacement for Kuyt, who has publicly declared he wants to move to the European Champions.
Feyenoord rate Kuyt in the 15 million euro bracket, but the Reds are hoping to persuade the Dutch to accept a player-plus-cash deal.
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.27 0 0 225
Feyenoord captain Bart Goor disillusioned 22 Jun 2005

Feyenoord skipper Bart Goor says he is becoming more and more disillusioned with the Rotterdam outfit's apparent lack of progress on the transfer front this summer and is now contemplating handing in his captains badge.
The Belgian international midfielder recently saw a transfer of his international compatriot Timmy Simons fall through after his Belgian employer Club Brugge demanded too much money for their captain.
Goor, who said: "They promised me that he would join Feyenoord," has informed Feyenoord technical director Mark Wotte that he no longer wants to be captain as he "doesn't feel that he is taken seriously".
Although Wotte is extremely disappointed that the club's captain has issued his grievances , there is no way they will allow him to leave the club.
Wotte: "Feyenoord regrets that Goor went to the media to speak his mind and to try to force his way out of Rotterdam. But we will not cooperate in a transfer. We can talk for three more weeks about the future of Goor, but we are clear - he re-joins us, as captain or as a normal group member, at the start of July. In what capacity, we don't care."
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.27 0 0 224
Willem II keen to sign Feyenoord striker Lazovic 22 Jun 2005

Willem II are reported to be keen to sign Feyenoord striker Danko Lazovic on a loan deal for next season.
The Serbian international has been forced to play second fiddle behind the club's illustrious strikers duo Dirk Kuijt and Salomon Kalou.
However, with both players attracting European top clubs, Feyenoord would prefer to hold onto the 22-year-old player for the time being.
Willem II technical manager Kees Zwamborn who is also aware that both Den Haag and Groningen have set their sights on the want away striker, said: "We are still looking for a good striker, so it would be nice if Danko would join us. We first want to know if Lazovic wants to play at Willem II. And we have one thing the other two don't have - we play UEFA Cup football."
Lazovic is under contract at Feyenoord until June 2008.
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.27 0 0 223
Liverpool back Vignal on his way to Feyenoord 21 Jun 2005

Freed Liverpool fullback Gregory Vignal is on his way to Dutch giants Feyenoord.
The Frenchman spent last season on-loan at Rangers and comes off contract at Liverpool this month.
However, it is not the club's intention to use Vignal as bait to lure Holland international Dirk Kuyt to Anfield Road.
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.27 0 0 222
Atletico Madrid in serious talks for striker Kuyt 21 Jun 2005

Atletico Madrid are locked in serious talks with Feyenoord for star striker Dirk Kuyt. The Holland international is rated at 15 million euros by Feyenoord, which are also in talks with Liverpool over the prolific forward.
Atletico sports chief Toni Munoz has maintained contact with Feyenoord over Kuyt since October and is expected to make a new offer for the Dutchman this week.
The Spanish club's opening bid of 10.5 million euros fell short of Feyenoord's valuation, but will up that to 12 million in the coming days.
Liverpool's bid has also fallen short, but hope to make up the shortfall with talks over a multi-player swap involving goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek and attacker Anthony Le Tallec.
Munoz is banking on Atletico's superior straight cash bid to win the race for one of the hottest properties emerging in the European market this summer.
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.27 0 0 221
FEYENOORD SET FOR HUNGARIAN WALTZ WITH ÚJPEST FC

New coach Erwin Koeman will be taking his side to Hungary on 10 July to take on local outfit Újpest FC. Feyenoord’s first foreign sparring partner ahead of the 2005/06 season, Újpest FC finished fourth in the Arany Ászok league last campaign Feyenoord established a partnership with the Hungarian club last season. The game will kick off in Siofok at 8 pm, with the Rotterdammers returning home next day

Előzmény: Wác (219)
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.27 0 0 220
22-6-2005 | 16:00
SCHREUDER RETURNING TO ROTTERDAM FOR THE TIME BEING

Alfred Schreuder will report back to De Kuip 2 July when the first-team squad hook up for preseason training. The midfielder wore the colours of RKC last campaign on loan and the Waalwijk club have expressed an interest in extending the deal by another year. But with Feyenoord looking to beef up the midfield the scales are finally balanced right now, and technical director Mark Wotte prefers to wait and see before making a decision on the player’s future. ‘At this time nothing is certain,’ explains Wotte. Schreuder is under contract at De Kuip until 2006.

Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.21 0 0 219
Feyenoordot fogadja az Újpest

Budapest, június 21., 12.00 Július 10-én Siófokon játszanak egymással.

Július 10-én az Újpest FC labdarúgócsapatának ellenfele a Feyenoord lesz a siófoki stadionban.
A találkozó 18 vagy 20 órakor kezdődik a Balaton partján. Az előmeccsen a tervek szerint az Újpest FC második együttese lép pályára a bodajki "segítséggel" újjáalakuló siófokiak ellen. A jegyek 2500 és 3000 forintba kerülnek.
"Az Újpest FC ezzel a mérkőzéssel szeretne kedveskedni szurkolóinak az elmúlt évi buzdításért, támogatásért, kitartásért, illetve a klub fennállásának 120. évfordulója alkalmából. Reméljük, sokan jönnek el, és remek hangulatot varázsolnak a siófoki stadionba" - mondta Kovács Péter klubtulajdonos az ujpestfc.hu internetes oldalnak.
Az Újpest április 29-án az utánpótlásképzésről kötött szerződést a világhírű holland klubbal. Az együttműködés keretében az Újpest FC sportigazgatójává nevezte ki Francois Laureyssent, akinek a magyarországi munka koordinációja lesz a feladata.
(MTI)

Előzmény: Wác (218)
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.21 0 0 218
Július 10-én jön a Feyenoord Magyarországra! Siófokon játszik az UTÉvel! :-)
Wác Creative Commons License 2005.06.20 0 0 217
Lyon join race for Liverpool target Kuyt 20 Jun 2005

Liverpool have received competition from French outfit Lyon for Feyenoord striker Dirk Kuyt. The French giants have confirmed that they are seriously interested in the Holland international.
Liverpool's former coach Gerard Houllier has pinpointed Kuyt as the ideal man to strengthen their front line now that Liverpool's Czech Repubic inernational striker Milan Baros has indicated that he has no desire in a French adventure.

Ha kedveled azért, ha nem azért nyomj egy lájkot a Fórumért!