Keresés

Részletes keresés

Kis_Joe Creative Commons License 2002.04.11 0 0 643
és remélem kiis kapnak!
Előzmény: QQRYQ (642)
QQRYQ Creative Commons License 2002.04.11 0 0 642
elodonto volt, de tényleg most a bajnokság a legfontosabb!!!

szép volt fiúk! A PSV ellen nem nyertünk még az ArenA-ban, végre ez is meg van. ma Feyenoord-Inter, remélem kifárad a Feyenoord a hétvégére.

HAJRÁ AJAX!!!

QQRYQ

Előzmény: ADAM17 (641)
ADAM17 Creative Commons License 2002.04.11 0 0 641
Kupadonto!!!

AJAX-Psv 3-0!!!!!!!!!!

De most csak a bajnoksagra szabad figyelni!

AJAX!!!!

Join me Creative Commons License 2002.04.10 0 0 640
Ajax -PSV (1-0)
45' Bergdolmo (pen) 1-0
82' Galasek 2-0
84' Van der Meyde 3-0
Ajax
Grim; Trabelsi, Bergdolmo, Chivu, O'Brien, Galasek, Van Halst, Pienaar (70' Yakubu), Maxwell, Machlas (73' Van der Meyde), Mido,
Reserves: Didulica; Yakubu, De Cler, Ikedia, Zlatan, Knopper, Van der Meyde

PSV

Waterreus, Bogelund, Ooijer, Hofland (73' Faber), Bouma, Van Bommel, Vogel (75' De Jong), Bruggink (64' Vennegoor of Hesselink), Rommedahl, Kezman, Ramzi
Reserves; Faber, Heintze, Vennegoor of Hesselink, De Jong, Addo, Lodewijks, Nikiforov

Bijzonderheden

Scheidsrechter: Luinge
Gele kaart: Hofland (PSV)
Toeschouwers:

Verslag: Monique Janse
Foto's: Gerard van Hees
Goals: Erwin Beenhakker

HAJRÁ AJAX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join me Creative Commons License 2002.04.10 0 0 639
Hajrá Ajax!!!!!!

Ajax-Psv Holland kupa elődöntő:

mire beírtam volna a 2-0 át már 3-0 lett
és mindjárt vége.

Csak így tovább a bajniban is és megnyerni a kupát!!!!

HAJRÁ AJAX

fcf Creative Commons License 2002.03.25 0 0 638
Milyen volt a meccs amúgy?!Mondjuk sok gól nem volt és az is az elején..

Hajrá AJAX!!!

Előzmény: QQRYQ (637)
QQRYQ Creative Commons License 2002.03.25 0 0 637
nézd meg itt: www.ajaxportal.com/psv_ajax0102.htm.

HAJRÁ AJAX!!!

QQRYQ

Előzmény: Barthez (636)
Barthez Creative Commons License 2002.03.25 0 0 636
Kik játszottak a rangadón? Csapatösszeállításokat akarok a meccsről.
Előzmény: WestF1 (635)
WestF1 Creative Commons License 2002.03.24 0 0 635
PSV Eindhoven - Ajax Amsterdam: 1-1

23' Galasek

HAJRÁ AJAX!!!!!!

QQRYQ Creative Commons License 2002.03.22 0 0 634
persze elbsztam... bocs.

http://www.ajaxportal.com

HAJRÁ AJAX!!!

QQRYQ

QQRYQ Creative Commons License 2002.03.22 0 0 633
http://www.ajaxporal.com

HAJRÁ AJAX!!!

QQRYQ

Kis_Joe Creative Commons License 2002.03.22 0 0 632
Hétvégén!

PSV - Ajax

Barthez Creative Commons License 2002.03.22 0 0 631
PROFILE Mido proves unlikely Ajax hero

Friday 22nd March 2002

After weeks of deliberation, Ajax coach Ronald Koeman appears to have found the man to fill the troublesome No 9 jersey in his title-chasing side.

And the player in question, Egypt international Ahmed 'Mido' Hossam, has every reason to tell his coach "I told you so".

Mido has long been imploring Koeman to give him a chance in the centre and the 20-year-old has popped up as Ajax's unlikely saviour as the Eredivisie season reaches its climax.

Koeman has struggled to find the perfect balance up front since taking over from Co Adriaanse in December.

Although Ajax lead the league in scoring with 58 goals from 27 games, first-choice strikers Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Nikos Machlas have been far from impressive this season.

But with difficult away trips to PSV Eindhoven and Vitesse in the next ten days, right on cue Koeman seems to have found the answer to his problems in the shape of converted left winger Mido, who had once before played the full 90 minutes under the new boss until last week.

Mido's rise to a position where Ajax's title chances could now rest heavily on his scoring potential is all the more remarkable given that just two weeks ago he incurred the coach's wrath for going on a day-trip to Cairo prior to a reserve team game he was supposed to be playing in.

During a subsequent conversation with Koeman, however, Mido made clear that he wasn't the only one who was dissatisfied, and he has since been given the chance to prove his case.

He came off the bench to replace Machlas during the 4-0 win against De Graafschap a fortnight ago and repaid Koeman's faith by scoring with his first touch and setting up another.

That earned a spot in the starting line-up against high-flying Heerenveen last Sunday and the 19-year-old once again delivered the goods, scoring both goals in a 2-0 win.

Koeman, however, is not getting ahead of himself. While admitting that he sees no reason to replace Mido ahead of the crunch clash at PSV, he has learned from the lessons given by Ibrahimovic and Machlas.

"We will take it one game at a time," he declared. "But I do believe that Mido showed against Heerenveen that he can play up front. He is dangerous in the area, shows good movement and is strong in the air."

Koeman also explained why he had delayed before giving Mido, a Ł3 million signing from Ghent last season, a chance up front.

"I have said before that when you arrive at a club in the midst of a campaign you need a few months to rate the real qualities of the players at your disposal. Well, Mido came as a left-winger, but I don't believe that he is one."

Mido echoed his coach's words. "Ajax saw me as left-winger, because I played on that position in my last four games at Ghent," he said.

"I accepted to play as a left-winger, because it was a dream to play at Ajax. I like the club very much and everybody in Egypt loves Ajax, that's why I agreed."

"However, it didn't work out on the left flank, so it was important to tell the coach that I wanted to play in my position and show that I can play up front."

With the Eredivisie season coming to one of the most exciting conclusions in years, Mido could not have chosen his moment any better.

"I believe that these two weeks, the last game against Heerenveen and the next match at PSV, are the most important weeks of the season," he said.

"We took the first step against Heerenveen and I hope that we can take the next step against PSV."

Sunday's game at PSV could certainly be crucial to the outcome of the campaign, as a win for Ajax would all but eliminate the Eindhoven side from the title chase.

The reigning champions are third, seven points behind Ajax but still have a game in hand on the leaders. In addition, PSV's Champions' League spot is under pressure from Heerenveen, who are just too two points further back.

Second-placed Feyenoord could be the big winners of the
weekend. They trail Ajax by five points, but have also played a game less.

Mido joined Ghent in the summer of 2000 at the age of 17 from Egyptian side Zamalek where he had started his career. He soon proved a shrewd signing, allaying great ball control and speed with a natural scorer's instinct.

He scored 11 times in 23 games, scooping the Jupiler League's African player of the Year and Discovery of the Year awards in the process, and also attracted attention back home.

He soon earned a regular spot in the national side and, after a string of impressive performances at the African Nations Cup, was being touted as the natural successor to record cap holder Hossan Hossam.

Back in Europe, the race to prise him from Ghent was intensifying, but Mido showed his loyalty to the Belgian club by extending his contract by two years, although it was evident that he would leave at the end of the season.

Selflessly, he wanted Ghent to command a transfer fee to repay the club for the help they had given him and his family during and after his move to Belgium.

Ghent had helped his parents move to Belgium, gave them a house to live in, and Mido's father a job at the club. By extending his contract in mid-season, Mido was giving the club an early leaving present.

He then infuriated Anderlecht by joining Ajax, who had spotted Mido during their 6-0 rout of Ghent in last year's Uefa Cup second round, after first agreeing terms with the Belgian champions.

But now that the dust has settled, he appears to have made the right choice and he will just be hoping that his excellent form, which made him such a crowd favourite at Ghent, continues against PSV.

In Belgium, the youngster was known as Ahmed Hossam; in Holland, Mido has finally landed.

Barthez Creative Commons License 2002.03.22 0 0 630
Advocaat welcomes Stam with Holland recall

Thursday 21st March 2002

Holland coach Dick Advocaat wasted no time in bringing Jaap Stam back into the international fold when he announced his squad for the game against Spain.

The Lazio defender's four-month ban for failing a drugs-test expired last week.

Stam, who tested positive for the banned steroid nandrolone, last appeared for Holland in Louis van Gaal's final game in charge against Denmark in November.

"We want to make an inventory of the possibilities of the players who also served under Louis van Gaal," Advocaat explained.

Advocaat also brought back goalkeeper Ronald Waterreus after his recovery from a long-term elbow problem. The PSV star replaces Sander Westerveld as cover for first-choice Edwin van der Sar.

"On paper, he will be my second keeper," said the Dutch coach. "He has earned that position with his performances for PSV over the years."

Patrick Paauwe, George Boateng and Mario Melchiot miss out with Westerveld, while Ronald de Boer and Giovanni van Bronckhorst have injuries.

PSV defenders Kevin Hofland and Wilfred Bouma come in, with Rangers full-back Arthur Numan and Feyenoord midfielder Paul Bosvelt.

Holland squad

Goalkeepers: Van der Sar (Fulham), Waterreus (PSV)

Defenders: F. de Boer (Barcelona), Hofland (PSV), Bouma (PSV), Reiziger (Barcelona), Stam (Lazio), Numan (Rangers), Ricksen (Rangers)

Midfielders: Bosvelt (Feyenoord), Van Bommel (PSV), Davids (Juventus), Cocu (Barcelona)

Forwards: Kluivert (Barcelona), Sikora (Vitesse), Van Nistelrooy (Manchester United), Makaay (Deportivo La Coruna), Hasselbaink (Chelsea), Overmars (Barcelona)

Barthez Creative Commons License 2002.03.22 0 0 629
Sweden vote-of-confidence for Ibrahimovic

Wednesday 20th March 2002

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has kept his place in the Sweden squad despite being dropped by Ajax, while Everton winger Jesper Blomqvist and Porto midfielder Fredrik Soderstrom return for the friendly against Switzerland on March 27.

Joint coaches Lars Lagerback and Tommy Soderberg have stuck with former Malmo FF striker Ibrahimovic despite his relegation to the bench for Ajax's past four games.

Soderstrom is recalled after an enforced lay-off, but there is no place for Arsenal midfielder Fredrik Ljungberg, as he has just returned from injury, while Barcelona defender Patrik Andersson misses out, too.

The game against Switzerland will be played in Malmo.

Sweden squad:

Goalkeepers: Magnus Hedman (Coventry), Magnus Kihlstedt (FC Copenhagen), Andreas Isaksson (Djurgarden).

Defenders: Christoffer Andersson (Helsingborg), Erik Edman (Heerenveen), Andreas Jakobsson (Hansa Rostock), Olof Mellberg (Aston Villa), Johan Mjallby (Celtic), Michael Svensson (Troyes).

Midfielders: Niclas Alexandersson (Everton), Daniel Andersson (Venezia), Jesper Blomqvist (Everton), Pontus Farnerud (Monaco), Mattias Jonsson (Brondby), Marcus Lantz (Hansa Rostock), Tobias Linderoth (Everton), Anders Svensson (Southampton), Magnus Svensson (Bröndby), Fredrik Soderstrom (Porto)

Forwards: Marcus Allback (Heerenveen), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Ajax), Henrik Larsson (Celtic), Stefan Selakovic (Heerenveen)

ADAM17 Creative Commons License 2002.03.06 0 0 628
Valaszod erkezett mar reg.

AJAX

Patrick_Kluivert_9 Creative Commons License 2002.03.06 0 0 627
Leveled érkezett,mert küldtem!
Előzmény: ADAM17 (626)
ADAM17 Creative Commons License 2002.03.06 0 0 626
Ugy legyen!

AJAX!!!

Előzmény: Patrick_Kluivert_9 (625)
Patrick_Kluivert_9 Creative Commons License 2002.03.06 0 0 625
ADAM!!

Leveled érkezett!

Ajax-DEN 3-1

Chivu 3

ADAM17 Creative Commons License 2002.03.06 0 0 624
AJAX!!!!

Kis torp. van, de sebaj, harcolunk tovabb.
Azert az 1. hely meg ok, hetvegen De Graafschap otthon (vasarnap 2.30 asszem).

A mai AJAX-Psv elodontot asszem elhalasztottak, csak azt nemtom meg, miert.
Meg azt se, mikor jatsszak le.

Azt viszont felfedeztem, hogy a korabban szinten mara/holnapra kiirt masik elodontot, az AJAX 2 - Utrecht meccset marc. 29-re tettek at (azt se tudom, miert).

HAJRA AJAX!!!!

FUNTHOMAS Creative Commons License 2002.03.06 0 0 623
Probáld meg ezt: funthomas99@hotmail.com

Üdv.

Előzmény: QQRYQ (621)
fcf Creative Commons License 2002.03.05 0 0 622
ahogy olvastam a NS-t nem is volt nagy veszteség hogy nem láttuk a meccset...

Hajrá AJAX!!!

Előzmény: QQRYQ (621)
QQRYQ Creative Commons License 2002.03.05 0 0 621
helló! Tudnál egy e-mail címet mondani, amire dobhatok egy mailt a meccsel kapcsolatosan? (a kakaska33@hotmail.com nem nagyon müxik)

köszi

HAJRÁ AJAX!!!

QQRYQ

Előzmény: FUNTHOMAS (620)
FUNTHOMAS Creative Commons License 2002.03.05 0 0 620
Sziasztok!

Valószínüleg el tudok menni a vasárnapi Ajax meccsre. Ha akarjátok majd írok beszámolót. Na üdv.

Hajrá Loki!

RG Creative Commons License 2002.03.05 0 0 619
Közvetíti valamilyen adó az Ajax-PSV-t?
QQRYQ Creative Commons License 2002.03.04 0 0 618
Ajax-Feyenoord 1-1...

HAJRÁ AJAX!!!

QQRYQ

ADAM17 Creative Commons License 2002.02.19 0 0 617
AJAX!!!

A 0-0 nem az igazi, de igy is ravertunk 1 pontot a rotterdamiakra.
1. hely, es 2 csapatunk a 4 kozott a kupaban.
Marc. 6-an,7-en
AJAX 2-Utrecht(Dombi)
es
AJAX-Psv elodontok

Fenem a fogam az eindhoveniekre, de addig fo a bajnoksag.

AJAX!!!

QQRYQ Creative Commons License 2002.02.17 0 0 616
AZ-Ajax 0-0... nem a legjobb. legalább a Feyenoord vesztett, így átvettük a vezetést 1 ponttal.

HAJRÁ AJAX !!!

QQRYQ

rdsfg Creative Commons License 2002.02.17 0 0 615
Nagyon helyes!Ajax forever!
Előzmény: QQRYQ (614)
QQRYQ Creative Commons License 2002.02.17 0 0 614
előkaparom ezt a topocot...

leutóbb Ajax-RKC 3-1
holnap: AZ-Ajax

HAJRÁ AJAX!!!

QQRYQ

Ha kedveled azért, ha nem azért nyomj egy lájkot a Fórumért!