Részletes keresés

marcsix Creative Commons License 2007.02.22 0 0 307
6-0 6-2re nyert:D
Előzmény: Teaway (306)
Teaway Creative Commons License 2007.02.21 0 0 306
WTA Dubai last16

Justine Henin - Tamira Paszek 4:6, 7:5, 6:1
Teaway Creative Commons License 2007.02.21 0 0 305
Át kéne íratni a topic címét Justine Henin-re.

Amúgy ma játszik Tamira Paszek-kel Dubai-ban.
JustineFan Creative Commons License 2007.02.12 0 0 304
próba
bettike1 Creative Commons License 2007.01.31 0 0 303
köszönöm szépen!
Előzmény: Digi7 (302)
Digi7 Creative Commons License 2007.01.31 0 0 302

Szia,

szólok Agassi Fan-nak, hogy vegyen be a klubtopicba és akkor tudsz oda is írni.

Írtam neki pár hónapja, hogy mi lenne, ha visszacsinálné nyílt topic-ká, de azt válaszolta, hogy akkor ő többé nem ír oda, szóval bocsi,maradt ez a megoldás.

Előzmény: bettike1 (301)
bettike1 Creative Commons License 2007.01.31 0 0 301

sziasztok ,tudnátok abban segíteni, hogyan tudok majd Justine Henin fórumba írni?

Azt esetleg tudjátok milyen húrral játszik és melyik fejű ütővel 95 vagy 105?

JujuKinga Creative Commons License 2007.01.25 0 0 300
Délután rámentem a www.henin-hardenne.be oldalra és miközben vártam, hogy betöltsön megláttam vmi kéket. Nálam sárgára volt állítva a "régi" és a kék alapú képen ki van írva JUSTINE HENIN. A világranglistás kockában is. J.Henin van írva. A honlap remélem megmarad eredetinek, remélem majd ezen a címen is bejelentkezik. Annyira nem tudom megszokni Justine Henin nevet. Amúgy is jól hangzott együtt hogy "zsüsztin enen árden". Van egy képgalériám justineről és Pierre-Yves-ről. Annyira cukik voltak együtt, tökre összeillenek,azt képzelem nem is tudnak egymás nélkül élni. 20 évesen a házasság után olyan nagy támasz volt a számára a férje. Min tudtak így összeveszni szerintetek? nagyon kíváncsi vagyok. Ki lesz ezentúl az ő nagy támasza Carloson kívül?
Faramir74 Creative Commons License 2007.01.25 0 0 299

Justine aki immár nem Hardenne februárban újra játszik, esetleg újra világeslső is lehet

A salakos idény szerintem a vallon lányé lesz

Amúgy Sarapovára ráférne a vereség, mert a szerénység nevű tantárgyból elégtelenre áll

Dr. Máris Creative Commons License 2007.01.23 0 0 298
Vagy több:

JUSTINE BACK IN PARIS
23/01/2007: 

Hello Everyone,

As I promised you, I return with some news. The last few weeks were difficult for me and my team. First I must announce to you that Pierre-Yves and I have decided to separate; the reasons are personal. I request of you to respect my privacy.

I want to particulary thank you for the great many messages of support sent during these last few weeks - it really touched me.

On the tennis side of things, I have begun training again. I also have slightly altered my schedule. I will play at the Open Gaz De France in early February. It's not far from my home, and it's always pleasant for me to be in Paris. This will be my first tournament for the season. I hope to find my form, and as usual will give all of myself. I'm looking forward to once again giving you exiciting emotions.

Still thanking you for all the support.

Be with you soon,

Justine

Előzmény: Dr. Máris (297)
Dr. Máris Creative Commons License 2007.01.23 0 0 297
Mondjuk 95%.
Előzmény: JujuKinga (296)
JujuKinga Creative Commons License 2007.01.23 0 0 296

Nem tudtok valami új hírt Justine-ről és Pierre Yves-ről? 100 százalák a válás?

Darkness007 Creative Commons License 2007.01.07 0 0 295
Köszi. :-))
Akkor tényleg igaz volt a hír, hogy válnak, vagyis az még nem biztos, de tényleg a férjével vannak gondjai.
Előzmény: kicsisyl (294)
kicsisyl Creative Commons License 2007.01.07 0 0 294

A bejelentést megelőző  csütörtökön randán összeveszett a férjével!

Ő elutazott otthonról, de a férj a közös Monacoi házban várja asorsát!

Henin visszamegy Monacoba, hogy elintézze a függőben levő dolgait, és beszéljen a férjével!!

Remélem hamar túljut a nehézségeken!

Kihagyta az Aussi szériát!

Előzmény: Darkness007 (293)
Darkness007 Creative Commons License 2007.01.07 0 0 293
Lefordítanád vmi értehtő nyelvre dióhéjban? :-))
Előzmény: kicsisyl (292)
kicsisyl Creative Commons License 2007.01.07 0 0 292

Frank Van de Winkel

06/01/2007

Justine Henin is training since thursday and is not depressed
,,Life goes on''

Justine Henin started training last thursday. Says her conditiontrainer Eddy Kuypers, who admits she has some serious marraige problems. Henins husband is still staying in their appartment in Monaco, there is still hope the marraige can be saved.

Yesterday it became known Justine Henin-Hardenne canceled the tournaments of Sydney and Melbourne, due later this month. The 24-year old number one of the world spoke of ,,personal and family'' troubles. Conditiontrainer Eddy Kuypers is the first person of her close circle to speak about her problems and the meaning of her problems.

Whats the matter?

,,It is clear, there are relationship problems, it's an serious crisis, although I do not know more than what you can read in the press. I am not asking Justine about it.''

Where are she and her husband staying?

,,She is staying in Belgium, her husband Pierre-Yves Hardenne in their appartment in Monaco.''

He didn't leave with slamming doors and suitcases or such.

,,No. But I don't know if the break is temp. or defenite.''

Do you know when the problems started?

,,On Newyearsday, monday, there was apperently a disagreement. (That day Pierre-Yves Hardenne left from Zaventem to fly to Monaco, red.) Tuesday Justine informed me of the marraige troubles and did not leave for Australia. Wednesday I have send her an SMS to ask her if she needed a diversion, she was welcome, and on thursday she called to ask if I was availeble and if the offer still stands and what time was convienent. 'Life goes on,' she said, 'and tennis is still my work' I was surprised, she was holding so strong.''

When did she pick up the thread?

,,Well, that thursday she trained again for the first time, two hours. Today (yesterday) she trained again for two hours and untill monday she will be training.''

How is she?

,,She is not great. She is obviosly missing some sleep., but is goes. Fysicly she has some minor problems such as a contractuur, stress related I presume. On this moment we are doing condtioning workouts. The number of repeats, the elasticity and power she need are less then normal.''

No depression as suggested here and there is out of the question?

,,No, that is not the impression I have, contrary.''

People with troubles tend to losse weight.

,,Thats not my observation, altough she might have less desire to eat.''

Hearing you, she can play tournaments quickly again?

,,Her fysical condition was at the end of december excellent, you won't lose that fast. On 1 februari she wants, fysicly seen, be ready to play. Mentaly it is a diffrent matter. She wants to come into action when she is in topform: atlast to be able to reach sem's and finals, not as a bystander. Monday we will make a new program with coach Carlos Rodriguez.''

Does she think about the sportive conscequenses of her marraige problems?

,,It does not interest her, she will lose a lot of money, but the number one ranking keeps her occupied, I think. Henin is a intelligent girl you know.''

Frank Van de Winkel06/01/2007

kicsisyl Creative Commons License 2007.01.05 0 0 291

World number one Justine Henin-Hardenne will skip this month's Australian Open for

"personal family reasons".

A statement was posted on her official Web site on Thursday after organisers of the year's first grand slam had said she would not be competing in Melbourne.

Belgian media later reported the 24-year-old Henin was splitting from husband Pierre-Yves, the man she married in November 2002.

Pierre-Yves declined to comment on the media reports when he spoke to Reuters.

"I need to address you to very important news, unfortunately it's not good news," said the statement on Henin's Web site. "I have to withdraw from the Australian tournaments for personal family reasons.

"I want to thank you in advance for respecting my choices and my private life."

Henin was due to travel to Australia on Jan. 1 and her exact whereabouts are unknown. A news conference has been pencilled in for Friday but the time and venue also remain unclear.

Earlier, the Belgian who reached the final of all four 2006 grand slams but won only the French Open pulled out of next week's Sydney International.

"I was told the withdrawal was for personal reasons," said Sydney tournament director Craig Watson.

"Obviously we are very disappointed, Justine is our defending champion and the world number one. I believe she is quite upset and we certainly wish her the best and hope she is able to return to the courts very soon."

Henin finished the year as world number one for the second time in her career after winning the Tour Championships in Madrid in November.

Australian Open champion in 2004, Henin missed the 2005 tournament with a knee injury.

She returned last year only to retire from the final in the second set against France's Amelie Mauresmo citing sickness brought on by a reaction to medication for a shoulder problem.

World number six Nadia Petrova said Henin's withdrawal was a disappointment for the fans in Melbourne.

"It's a big loss as she used to do so well in the Australian Open," the Russian said while competing at the Hopman Cup in Perth.

"It's unfortunate the finalist cannot come back to perform but she has been struggling with some injuries and of course it's a pity to miss the first grand slam of the year."

The Australian Open starts on Jan. 15.

Darkness007 Creative Commons License 2007.01.04 0 0 290
Igen, van olyan ok, ami után már helyrejön egy fél év alatt max.
Előzmény: kicsisyl (289)
kicsisyl Creative Commons License 2007.01.04 0 0 289
nálunk én akartam válni, és kellett 1,5 év mire helyrejöttem!! Az OK, a nemmin1!
Előzmény: Darkness007 (288)
Darkness007 Creative Commons License 2007.01.04 0 0 288
Habár én még nem váltam... :-) de azért tudom milyen egy válás... és ha Henin akar válni, akkor annak oka van, és akkor nem biztos hogy kell neki egy év, hogy feldolgozza, sőt sztem akkor nem kell neki.
Nem hiszem, hogy lenne szerződés a pénzről... de azért nem hiszem, hogy olyan szemét lenne a férje, hogy kifossza jelentősen Henint...
Előzmény: kicsisyl (287)
kicsisyl Creative Commons License 2007.01.04 0 0 287

Nem úgy gondoltam! Biztos nem vonul vissza, még fiatal nagyon! Arra gondoltam, hogy lelkileg az ilyent nem lehet csak úgy 1-2 hónap alatt feldolgozni! Egy válás elhúzódhat 1 évig, de tovább is! És akkor ott van a vagyona, ami tekintélyes (remélem írt szerződést) azt is folyvást ellenőritetnie kell!

Előzmény: Darkness007 (286)
Darkness007 Creative Commons License 2007.01.04 0 0 286
Jó tudom... mert régóta együtt vannak és Heninnek tényleg nagyon fontos volt.
De nem hiszem, hogy a válás miatt pl. visszavonulna.... mert akkor mit csinálna? Otthon ülne? Sztem az lenne a legjobb neki, ha utazna és játszana, és addig is felejt, lehet hogy lenne egy pár elsőkörös zakója, de legalább nincs addig se otthon...
Előzmény: kicsisyl (285)
kicsisyl Creative Commons License 2007.01.04 0 0 285
Itt nem a játszma évről van szó Darky:-(( Hanem a felépített életéről!!!!
Előzmény: Darkness007 (284)
Darkness007 Creative Commons License 2007.01.04 0 0 284
És is mindenhol a válsáról hallottam...
Ha tényleg válnak az az idei évét tönkreteheti Heninnek... és pl. az év elején rengeteg megvédendő pontja van. Sydney győzelem, AO döntő, Dubai győzelem, stb...
Előzmény: kicsisyl (283)
kicsisyl Creative Commons License 2007.01.04 0 0 283

Szió! Belenézegettem a teniszezőnők national fórumaiba, és ott gyakorlatilag du óta a válásáról írnak!!

Fura, de biztos nem egy mosolyhömpöly hírrel fog előállni, mert a jóhírt azt azonnal mondják! Állítólag (ezirányban csak innen onnan hallottam szinten tok beszélni) a Belga lapokban a válásról írnak!

Előzmény: marcsix (281)
marcsix Creative Commons License 2007.01.04 0 0 282
am ezt honnan szedted ezta hsz-t??
Előzmény: kicsisyl (280)
marcsix Creative Commons License 2007.01.04 0 0 281
pff...válik?? de..:S ez oan fura...pff..pont ők?? mindig ottvolt a férje a meccsein..sőt még mo-ra is eljött/mint mondtátok mer én nem láttam/..szal ez fura...:S
Előzmény: kicsisyl (280)
kicsisyl Creative Commons License 2007.01.04 0 0 280

Ami nagyon nem jó, hogy valszeg válni fog és most nagyon szomorú:-((

Justine topicocon több helyen erről beszélnek!

Remélem ha ez a szomorú hír igaz, akkor mihamarabb túljut a nehéz időszakon és ismét pályára lép!

(no,she's not pregnant, she will divorce . Really sad. Good luck to her.)

Megjegyzem, hogy egy babaváró hírnek jobban örülnék!

syl

Előzmény: Dr. Máris (279)
Dr. Máris Creative Commons License 2007.01.04 0 0 279
Ez nem jó:(
Előzmény: szidori (278)
szidori Creative Commons License 2007.01.04 0 0 278

http://www.eurosport.com/tennis/australian-open/2007/sport_sto1045754.shtml

NEEEEEEMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha kedveled azért, ha nem azért nyomj egy lájkot a Fórumért!