Keresés

Részletes keresés

SMOG101 Creative Commons License 2008.09.16 0 0 2639
Már a Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles S02E01- elején :

Terminator
Előzmény: DeeDee83 (2636)
Deadwood Creative Commons License 2008.08.15 0 0 2638
Nem sokat tudok őszintén szólva a kiadott dvd-kről mert nekem csak 2 nem hivatalos van.Mindkettő koncert.Én nem venném meg a hivatalosakat mert véleményem szerint csak klipeket tartalmaznak semmi plusszal (javítsatok ki ha tévedek) és szerintem egyáltalán nem éri meg.Inkább koncerteket tölts le de azokat se nézem meg minden hónapban.Valahogy nem olyan jó őket nézni,miközben tudom,hogy milyen jó volt élőben a koncert szóval csak sírok azon hogy többet úgyse jönnek ide.:p
Előzmény: Pak 88 (2637)
Pak 88 Creative Commons License 2008.08.15 0 0 2637
Sziasztok,

talán furcsa, hogy pont itt, a Garbagr topicban kérdezem, de: sztetek érdemes venni Garbage DVD-t? Van olyan plusz dolog rajta, amiért érdemes megvenni? Vagy csak a klippek vannak rajta egy kis dumával fűszerezve?

Segítséget kérek!
DeeDee83 Creative Commons License 2008.06.03 0 0 2636
judelaw Creative Commons License 2008.05.31 0 0 2635
t lemaradt...
Előzmény: judelaw (2634)
judelaw Creative Commons License 2008.05.31 0 0 2634
söté hangulatú, nem bubblegum pop:-)
Előzmény: Pak 88 (2633)
Pak 88 Creative Commons License 2008.05.31 0 0 2633
Érdekes...mire vonatkozhat az, hogy "noir"? Úgy értem, hogy ez csak vmi kifogás lehetett?
Előzmény: DeeDee83 (2632)
DeeDee83 Creative Commons License 2008.05.31 0 0 2632

Szia!

"Solo Album Put On Hold Because Of Record Company!!

Shirley Manson has been speaking to the Daily Record in Scotland. It would seem that her debut album has been put on hold thanks to the people in charge at her record label.

Shirley Manson has admitted her debut solo album has been put on hold after her record label described her music as "noir".

The Scots singer played her new material to bigwigs at Warner Bros records but says she has come to an "impasse" with the label, because she has "no interest in making silly pop music", or wearing "a silly sexy outfit".

It was hoped the former Garbage singer would release her new material this year but she is adamant her new tracks will represent her as an individual and not as a "corporate template".

She said: "I've been working on solo material but I don't actually have anything coming out, although I'm working on it. Unfortunately, I'm at a bit of an impasse with my record label.

"I played some of the stuff to them not long ago and they described it as being very noir. At the time, I took the comment as being a huge compliment. That they liked the intensity of my material. But then I realised it wasn't intended as a compliment.

"But I'm 41 - I'm a woman not a kid. I have no interest in making silly pop music and I don't want to wear a silly sexy outfit and sell myself short.

"I'm sure it will all get sorted out in the end. But I do think record companies, in general, have different ideas about how they promote women.

"In the end, it is down to each and every woman to fight to be treated as an individual. I just want to be who I am."

The Edinburgh-born star is a big fan of the new band of feisty female artists.

"I'm obsessed by Amy Winehouse, as is the entire world," she said.

"She is a bona-fide rock star to me - an incredible iconic figure and I find her exciting. But I do worry that she is going to self-destruct.""

Forrás: Shirley-myspace-blog

Viszont:

"Garbage lead singer Shirley Manson will be joining the cast of Fox's Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Manson will play Catherine Weaver, the CEO of a cutting-edge high-tech company."

http://perezhilton.com/2008-05-29-another-crossover-2

Előzmény: Pak 88 (2631)
Pak 88 Creative Commons License 2008.05.31 0 0 2631

Hello,

kapható már SM albuma? Ha vki már hallgatta volna, írja meg, hogy milyennek találta.

Előzmény: DeeDee83 (2630)
DeeDee83 Creative Commons License 2008.01.16 0 0 2630
Shirley instore on May 27, 2008
DeeDee83 Creative Commons License 2007.11.23 0 0 2629

23 Nov 2007 15:23

Possible new titles for Mansons solo album

DeeDee83 Creative Commons License 2007.10.31 0 0 2628
Nekem se túl bejövős.
Előzmény: manger (2627)
manger Creative Commons License 2007.10.31 0 0 2627
hát sajna elég vacak :S
Előzmény: DeeDee83 (2626)
DeeDee83 Creative Commons License 2007.10.30 0 0 2626

A ONE LINE UPDATE IN SHIRLEY LIFE LOL

Debbie Harry is currently recording a new track with Shirley Manson.

Itt pedig: Metallica cover OHWIR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=worctaQdArE

waters Creative Commons License 2007.10.29 0 0 2625

Október 27-én, szombaton lejátszotta első akusztikus koncertjét a Metallica a Bridge School Benefit nevezetű jótékonysági eseményen, melyet a kaliforniai Mountain View-ban, a Shoreline Amphitheatre-ben tartottak.

A lekötött két koncert közül ez volt a Metallica első bulija, és a rajongókkal megtelt közönség nagy lelkesedéssel fogadta az akusztikusan előadott dalokat. A koncertet a Motown 1971-es slágerének átdolgozásával, az I Just Want to Celebrate-tel kezdték a rockerek, majd a Nazareth Please Don't Judas Me-jével folytatták. A nyolc dalos programban helyet kapott azért pár saját szerzeményük is, így a Disposable Hereos, az All Within My Hands és természetesen a Nothing Else Matters sem maradhatott ki. A csapat feldolgozta még a Garbage Only Happy When It Rains című nótáját, a Dire Straits Brothers In Arms-át, valamint Bob Seger Turn The Page-ét. A koncertről készült rajongói felvételek már felkerültek a youtube-ra, így a kíváncsiak teljes egészében megnézhetik a különleges fellépést a népszerű videómegosztó oldalon.

hmmm:-))

DeeDee83 Creative Commons License 2007.08.27 0 0 2624

Shirley Manson [title to be confirmed] is the debut solo album release from Garbage vocalist Shirley Manson , and is due for release in the first half of 2008 following the 2007 release of Garbage's greatest hits retrospective Absolute Garbage and prior to the band regrouping to begin work on its fifth album. Much of the work on the album has taken place in Manson's Los Angeles base during Garbage's self-imposed year and a half long hiatus period.

Manson has collaborated with a number of people on the project including fellow Scottish songwriter Paul Buchanan, US rock musicians Jack White, Billy Corgan and Beck, producer and keyboardist Greg Kurstin  and James Bond soundtrack composer David Arnold. Producer Steve Anderson and stylist William Baker may also be involved with the project. Garbage drummer and former Nirvana/Smashing Pumpkins producer Butch Vig is also co-writing and producing for her album.

The first indication that Manson had begun any solo work was on December 2, 2005 when David Arnold's own website announced that Arnold had songwriting sessions booked with Manson "in the near future". By March 1, 2006, the site revealed that Arnold had completed writing and producing with Manson for "her new upcoming project".  Arnold later confirmed that they had wrote and recorded a song together.  On March 14, Billboard confirmed that Manson had begun work on a solo album, adding that she had no timetable for completing the project. This was the first time Manson and Arnold had worked together since Garbage had worked on the title theme to The World Is Not Enough in 1999.

On July 2, in a Sunday Times interview, Manson revealed that she had focused on writing for her album, and had asked Paul Buchanan to collaborate her. Buchanan later revealed that White Stripes frontman Jack White, Billy Corgan and Beck were also working on Manson's album. Buchanan was initially worried how his own writing would stand alongside theirs; Manson told him "Don't worry, I want you to do what you do". Buchanan described the sound Manson was after for her album: "She wants the album to be quite dark and moody".  After meeting Buchanan for the first time in July,  Manson recorded their work at his own Glasgow home studio in December.

On November 15, Eric Avery wrote on his blog that Manson had asked him to perform with her on a John Lennon cover version for the Amnesty International Instant Karma charity compilation,  however due to a scheduling problem they couldn't work together. Manson and Avery did manage to record a ballad duet, "Maybe", for Avery's own album Help Wanted.

Billboard reported on January 8, 2007, that Butch Vig had written a couple of songs with Manson - who had by this time had collaborated with up to eight people on her record.  On March 31, producer Greg Kurstin revealed that he was set to work with Manson.

In July, Drum Media revealed that Butch Vig was producing Manson's album, following his production commitments on The Subways forthcoming album. Manson will enter the studio to finish recording the album in September.  At the moment, Manson is reluctant to talk about her album, preferring to wait until it is released in early 2008.

Although it is Manson's first record as a solo recording musician, technically it is her second solo album; her pre-Garbage band Angelfish's self-titled album was released under a solo contract to her record label Radioactive Records prior to the label's sale to Universal Music Group. It is expected that her album will be released through Radioactive or another Universal label such as Island Records,  as Manson is still under contract to Radioactive to deliver a second album, despite the label having never demanded a second Angelfish album, their sole album Angelfish having sold only 10,000 copies.  Radioactive has exclusive worldwide rights to record and sell Manson's performances.

..>..>..> ..> Released :

..>..>..>..>

..>..>..> ..> Recorded

March 2006 – Sept 2007
Glasgow, Scotland
Los Angeles, California

Genre Alternative Length --:-- Label Universal Music Group Producer Butch Vig
judelaw Creative Commons License 2007.08.11 0 0 2623

ha esetleg valakinek meg nem lenne meg a Betcha, innen elerheto

(egy baratomnak most toltam at a kislemezt, gondoltam, hatha masnak is kellhet)

http://download.yousendit.com/1A4074C537021CEA

1 Tell Me Where It Hurts

2 Betcha

szantoz Creative Commons License 2007.07.26 0 0 2622

Sziasztok,

Július 27-én, pénteken tartja első koncertjét az újjáalakult Virgo együttes, amelyre szeretettel várunk minden érdeklődőt.

Helyszín: Elizium Sörkert, Solymár, http://eliziumsorkert.hu
Kezdés: 21.00
Program: Garbage, Placebo, Elastica, Blur, Hole, Weezer dalok

Tudtommal ingyenes a belépés, és ahogy a honlapon nézem, Fütyülős Mézes Málna akció is lesz, úgyhogy nem csak miattunk érdemes jönni :)

Bloodflower Creative Commons License 2007.07.19 0 0 2621
én nagyon szeretem az új számot. ráadásul elsőre tetszett, rég volt ilyen. :)
blindfly Creative Commons License 2007.07.18 0 0 2620
... bakker, a Petőfin most nyomják az új nótát! Azt hiszem megyek, és rárántok... ;o)
Szigi101 Creative Commons License 2007.07.17 0 0 2619
A mixek elég vegyes színvonalúak.
Előzmény: Strange Boy (2616)
DeeDee83 Creative Commons License 2007.07.14 0 0 2618
Possible 5th Studio album in 2008

Current mood: ecstatic

Category: Music

In the wake of the new "Absolute Garbage" collection, the members of Garbage are eyeballing mid-2008 to begin making their fifth album.

"We're talking about it," drummer Butch Vig tells Billboard.com, adding that he expects the group to group to head in a markedly different stylistic direction than on its four previous releases.

"If we want to continue making records," Vig explains, "we don't necessarily want to repeat ourselves and do that electronica/rock/hip-hop beats/pop melodies with noise and guitars … however you would describe us. I think we're interested in making something that's much more sort of primal and stripped down."

Vig says a model might come from the benefit Garbage played for ailing drummer Wally Ingram in California earlier this year, when the quartet played acoustic with a string section.

"It was great, and the crowd went nuts," Vig recalls. "It made us realize how fun it could be to do a record that way. More Neil Young 'Tonight's the Night' meets Leonard Cohen meets Mazzy Star — druggy, bummer music. Not necessarily druggy, but melancholy and bittersweet.

"Listening to our body of work, my favorite songs are stuff like that — 'Milk' and 'Queer' and 'You Look So Fine' and 'Bleed Like Me,' the slow and sultry stuff," he continues. When Shirley (Manson) sings that way, I just fall in love with her voice. So I think we could make a completely different record than anything we've done before. It'll probably be commercial suicide, but the music business is so f*cked up now, maybe it'll be the most inaccessible record of our career and we'll have it be the biggest hit."

Vig, however, expects "a long hiatus" for Garbage, with recording not starting until next summer, at least. He recently produced albums for Against Me! and the Subways and mixed the new Jimmy Eat World release. Manson is working on a solo album due in early 2008, and fellow members Duke Erikson and Steve Marker are working on their own projects in England and Colorado, respectively.

"'Absolute Garbage' is the postscript to chapter one," Vig says. "Whatever we do next will definitely be chapter two."

forr.: myspace

Strange Boy Creative Commons License 2007.06.18 0 0 2617
Ez a 2 hiány nekem is nagyon bas**a a csőröm! Nevetséges, hogy egyik sincs rajta!!!
Előzmény: Szigi101 (2594)
Strange Boy Creative Commons License 2007.06.18 0 0 2616

Előrendeltem a limitált AbGa-ot. Nagyon jó kis cuccnak ígérkezik, a remix lemezt már nagyon várom belőle!:)

Az új szám is tök jó!

Hipp0nax Creative Commons License 2007.06.13 0 0 2615
Gyerekek, ez a zenekar a Beautiful Garbage után belebújt a koporsóba. A halottat pedig ugye nem illik bolygatni. Persze, jó, hogy van új maxi, de minek? Ne rombolják bennem tovább a róluk kialakított képet!
waters Creative Commons License 2007.06.12 0 0 2614
Nekem bejön és a klipp is jó
Előzmény: Szigi101 (2612)
Szigi101 Creative Commons License 2007.06.12 0 0 2613
Kár, hogy nem írtam még egy sort, még néhányszor belefért volna a "dal" szó.
Előzmény: Szigi101 (2612)
Szigi101 Creative Commons License 2007.06.12 0 0 2612
Most húztam le a Tell Me Where It Hurts kétszámos promó kislemezt. (1. guitars up single edig 2. orchestral single edit). Szerethető az új dal, a Bleed Like Me hangszerelése köszön vissza, ám a dal maga kicsit elveszettebb, nem olyan erőteljes, mint az előző album dalai. Nem a legerősebb dala az együttesnek, de teljesen rendben van.
DeeDee83 Creative Commons License 2007.05.22 0 0 2611

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE, THE FIRST "BEST OF" ALBUM FROM GARABAGE FEATURES ALL OF THE BAND'S HITS PLUS THEIR FIRST DVD COLLECTION FEATURING THEIR MUSIC VIDEOS

Limited Edition 2-CD Set Includes Disc Of Remixes By Renowned DJs

Garbage has its first "best of" collection–the CD and DVD collections, Absolute Garbage will be released July 16th and July 17th in US and Canada. Along with the new track "Tell Me Where It Hurts," Absolute Garbage features 17 songs of extreme and intense emotion, from "Stupid Girl," "Queer" and "#1 Crush" to "Special," "Bleed Like Me" and "Why Do You Love Me."

Among the 15 Garbage music videos on DVD for the first time — including "Vow," "Only Happy When It Rains," "Stupid Girl," "Milk" and "Queer" — is almost an hour of never-before-seen footage backstage and behind-the-scenes, live performances and interviews, spanning the band's entire career.

A special limited edition 2-CD set adds to the original CD a bonus disc of remixes by some of the world's most renowned DJs, including U.N.K.L.E., Massive Attack, Todd Terry, Crystal Method, Fun Lovin' Criminals, and Felix Da Housecat.

Stay tuned to Garbage.com for more news to come on Absolute Garbage.

"Tell Me Where It Hurts" Single
Garbage will release a brand new single entitled "Tell Me Where It Hurts" on July 9th on Warner Bros. Records (excluding North America). The single, recorded especially for inclusion on Absolute Garbage, will be released ahead of the "best of" collection Absolute Garbage that follows a week later.

"Tell Me Where It Hurts" will be available on two 7? formats and one CD. Each 7? release has a different b-side ("Bad Boyfriend" (Sting Like a Bee Remix) and "All The Good In This Life") whilst the CD features "Betcha."

Absolute Garbage tracklisting:

Vow
Queer
Only Happy When It Rains
Stupid Girl
Milk
#1 Crush
Push It
I Think I'm Paranoid
Special
When I Grow Up
You Look So Fine
The World is Not Enough
Cherry Lips
Shut Your Mouth
Why Do You Love Me
Bleed Like Me
Tell Me Where It Hurts
It's All Over But The Crying

Remix CD track listing:

1. THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH – UNKLE REMIX
2. WHEN I GROW UP – KAGZ KOONER REMIX
3. SPECIAL – BROTHERS IN RHYTHM
4. BREAKING UP THE GIRL – TIMO MASS REMIX
5. MILK – MASSIVE ATTACK REMIX
6. CHERRY LIPS – ROGER SANCHEZ REMIX
7. ANDGROGONY – FELIX DA HOUSECAT REMIX
8. QUEER – RABBIT IN THE MOON REMIX
9. PARANOID – CRYSTAL METHOD MIX
10. STUPID GIRL – TODD TERRY REMIX
11. ANDROGONY – NEPTUNES REMIX
12. YOU LOOK SO FINE – FUN LOVIN' CRIMINALS REMIX
13. PUSH IT – BOOM BOOM SATELLITES MIX
14. BAD BOYFRIEND – GARBAGE REMIX

DVD Tracklisting:

Vow
Queer
Only Happy When it Rains
Stupid Girl
Milk
Push It
I Think I'm Paranoid
Special
When I Grow Up
You Look So Fine
The World is Not Enough
Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go)
Shut Your Mouth
Why Do You Love Me
Bleed Like Me
Tell Me Where It Hurts (ex North America ONLY)

forrás: myspace

DeeDee83 Creative Commons License 2007.05.20 0 0 2610

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=142341192&blogID=266360301&Mytoken=4D00000A-E01B-408C-90DC4DA481E26C0F4061260

Saturday, May 19, 2007

New GARBAGE single/Video
Current mood: excited
Category: Music

Teleport music part of Virgin Media is airing the next Garbage single called Tell me where it hurts.

Ha kedveled azért, ha nem azért nyomj egy lájkot a Fórumért!