Keresés

Részletes keresés

R_R Creative Commons License 2004.05.19 0 0 1798
Képzeld Szörfi, újra surf hangulatban vagyok! A jó idő teszi? Vagy mi?
R_R Creative Commons License 2004.05.19 0 0 1797
Szia drk srfr!
Én is örülök neki.
Előzmény: drk srfr (1796)
R_R Creative Commons License 2004.05.19 0 0 1795
Ja. Jól van. Várjuk.
Előzmény: R_R (1794)
R_R Creative Commons License 2004.05.19 0 0 1794
Szia Drk Srfr!
Mi lesz akkor?
Előzmény: drk srfr (1793)
Törölt nick Creative Commons License 2004.05.14 0 0 1790
Vajon ki hal meg előbb? A pápa vagy Brian Wilson? Lehet fogadni, emberek.
Törölt nick Creative Commons License 2004.05.07 0 0 1787
Duets, awards, 'Smile' give Wilson good vibes

By Tamara Conniff

For the first time in their storied careers, longtime creative rivals Brian Wilson and Paul McCartney have recorded a song together -- "A Friend Like You" -- off of Wilson's forthcoming new album, "Gettin' in Over My Head."

"Working with Paul McCartney was cool," Wilson says. "He got it in three takes; he did it real quick. He did a great job."

Wilson says the two "hung out for a while" after recording the song.

"We talked about the Beach Boys and the Beatles -- a mutual respect thing, you know?" Wilson says.

The relatively quiet Beach Boy is in good spirits. Wilson is back in the studio putting the finishing touches on his legendary "Smile" sessions -- a musical work he first conceived of almost 40 years ago.

"We got all the sounds right, all the verses, all the choruses are just right now," Wilson says.

It's turning out to be a very busy year for Wilson. On Tuesday, he will be honored with the BMI Icon Award during the 52nd annual BMI Pop Awards dinner at the Regent Beverly Wilshire. He is the first songwriter to be honored with both the BMI Icon and the President's Award, which he received in 1995.

"It's an honor to receive the award," Wilson says. "I'm very proud of myself for being a good songwriter."

Notes BMI Los Angeles vp and general manager Barbara Cane: "The Icon Award is an opportunity to salute and recognize an incomparable individual that has had an indelible influence on generations of music makers. Brian is revered as one of the greatest songwriters, artists and producers. He is considered a musical genius and really embodies all the ideals that the Icon Award represents."

Wilson is humbled by the accolades that keep coming his way. Earlier this year, Wilson debuted "Smile" live in the United Kingdom to critical acclaim.

"I was amazed," Wilson says. "I didn't think it was going to go over so well, but I got a 10-minute standing ovation!"

McCartney also was on hand to join Wilson onstage during one of the performances. "I was so honored I almost cried," Wilson says. "It was such an honor for me."

"Gettin' in Over My Head" marks numerous first-time recording collaborations for Wilson, including "How Could We Still Be Dancin' " with Elton John and "City Blues" with Eric Clapton.

The album also features a duet with his late brother, Carl Wilson, titled "Soul Searchin.'"

"It was quite a thrill," Wilson says. "My friend (producer) Andy Paley and I wrote 'Soul Searchin'' about 10 years ago. It really turned out good."

Wilson will tour Europe in the summer in support of "Smile" and "Gettin' in Over My Head" (both to be released by Warner Music Group) and hopes to tour the United States by October.

Between touring and working on the two albums, Wilson says he has not written any new material lately. "I'm having a dry spell right now," he admits. Given Wilson's prolific nature, he'll surely be working on his next project soon.

Törölt nick Creative Commons License 2004.05.06 0 0 1786
Nem hallottam, de nem is tervezem. A két vén faszi Colin Blunstone és Rod Argent az eredeti felállásból, turnéznak is régi slágerekkel, olyasmi mint a Mike Love-féle "Beach Boys". Ajánlatos jó messzire elkerülni szerintem.
Előzmény: zeuszka (1785)
zeuszka Creative Commons License 2004.05.06 0 0 1785
ja, szorfi. van uj zombies lemez, 2 ven faszi van a boriton, nem tunik tul bizalomgerjesztonek. te hallottad mar?
zeuszka Creative Commons License 2004.05.05 0 0 1784
megvan az ujsag, ott szazas lista van, benne xtina aguilera, bon jovi, meg ilyen kocsogsegek (meg 3 queen, 2 u2, stb.)
Előzmény: Törölt nick (1780)
Törölt nick Creative Commons License 2004.05.05 0 0 1783
Hát eléggé köcsög, egyetértek. Radiohead? Coldplay? Queen? Pink Floyd? Én már csak a U2-t hiányolom. Olasson mindenki MOJO-t inkább.
Előzmény: R_R (1782)
R_R Creative Commons License 2004.05.05 0 0 1782
Milyen köcsög lista már ez?
Törölt nick Creative Commons License 2004.05.04 0 0 1781
Jó lista, éljen a britrock!
Törölt nick Creative Commons License 2004.05.04 0 0 1780
Sziasztok rajongók, újabb lista, a buzi Q magazin szerint ez minden idők 10 legjobb koncertje, érdkesség, hogy 5. helyen van Wilson február 26-i londoni Smile koncertje, pedig azóta alig 2 hónap telt el.

To the purist it's the only measure of true rock'n'roll greatness - a live performance in front of thousands of demanding fans. Now Q music magazine has published a list of the 100 greatest gigs of all time, as voted for by readers and contributors. Here are the top 10:

1 Radiohead, Glastonbury, 28 June 1997 - technical problems hid the 40,000-strong crowd from the band's view, and singer Thom Yorke could not hear his own voice. But to festival organiser Michael Eavis it was the most inspiring festival gig in 30 years.

2 Nirvana, Reading Festival, Berkshire, 30 August 1992 - Kurt Cobain in a wheelchair and blonde wig, the band's version of More Than A Feeling at the start of Smells Like Teen Spirit, and Cobain asking the crowd to chant their love for the hated Courtney Love.

3 Oasis, Knebworth, 10-11 August 1996 - more than 250,000 fans attended Britain's biggest rock concerts to date for what some have since described as the crowning moment of Britpop.

4 Coldplay, V2003, Weston Park, Staffordshire, 17 August 2003 - Coldplay's last major appearance. Q calls it a triumphant, anthemic set. Singer Chris Martin referred to the gig as "the death of soft rock".

5 Brian Wilson, Royal Festival Hall, 26 February 2004 - after a wait of 40 years Beach Boys fans got to hear Wilson's lost masterpiece Smile. Worth the wait.

6 Madonna, Earl's Court, 7 July 2001 - multiple costume changes and a dazzling array of hits proved Madonna was still the Queen of Pop after an eight-year absence. Some were prepared to fork out Ł150 on a souvenir jacket, despite spending Ł85 on tickets.

7 The Beatles, Apple HQ rooftop, Saville Row, 30 January 1969 - still regarded by some as the greatest live rock "stunt" of all time, the impromptu gig ended only when police pulled the plug. It was their first live concert for three years, and the image of John Lennon in Yoko Ono's fur coat only added to the band's iconic status.

8 REM, Trafalgar Square, 29 April 2001 - Nelson Mandela and Tony Blair joined 30,000 for the square's first ever rock concert. Overruns by other acts meant REM had time to play just seven songs.

9 Queen, Live Aid, Wembley Stadium, 13 July 1985 - Bob Geldof reputably enticed Freddie Mercury and the band to play Live Aid by saying to their manager: "Tell the old faggot it's gonna be the biggest thing that ever happened." It was.

10 Pink Floyd, Earl's Court, 4 August 1980 - indoor Spitfire fighter planes, a monstrous teacher puppet, giant inflatable pigs and 160ft cardboard wall that crashed down for a spectacular finale.

zeuszka Creative Commons License 2004.04.23 0 0 1779
+ meg ezeket nem gyulolom:

49, 42, 31, 5

Előzmény: zeuszka (1778)
zeuszka Creative Commons License 2004.04.23 0 0 1778
az tuti, rico suave kiralysag, puff daddy mar kevesbe.
Előzmény: Jordi Culé (1777)
Jordi Culé Creative Commons License 2004.04.23 0 0 1777
Ricooooooooo Suaveeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Szerintem van valami bája. Mindenesetre több, mint Puff Daddynek.
Előzmény: Szőrös (1776)
Szőrös Creative Commons License 2004.04.22 0 0 1776
ricooo???!! nem lehetsz ekkora köcsög
én meg ezeket:
46. New Kids on the Block – Hangin’ Tough
41. Billy Joel – We Didn’t Start the Fire
29. Deep Blue Something – Breakfast at Tiffany’s
25. Puff Daddy featuring Faith Evans and 112 – I’ll Be Missing You
20. Lionel Richie – Dancing on the Ceiling
6. Huey Lewis and the News – The Heart of Rock and Roll
3. Wang Chung – Everybody Have Fun Tonight
Előzmény: Jordi Culé (1775)
Jordi Culé Creative Commons License 2004.04.22 0 0 1775
Én ezeket bírom:

49. Right Said Fred – I’m Too Sexy
40. Color Me Badd – I Wanna Sex You Up
37. Gerardo – Rico Suave
23. Corey Hart – Sunglasses at Night
12. The Beach Boys – Kokomo
5. Vanilla Ice – Ice Ice Baby

Előzmény: Törölt nick (1774)
Törölt nick Creative Commons License 2004.04.22 0 0 1774
Sziasztok rajongók. Mostanában a Blender mgazinban jelennek meg a legviccesebb popzenei listák, az 50 legelmebetegebb popsztár után most itt a világ 50 legszarabb dala, 12. a Kokomo, mondjuk az 50-ből legalább 15-öt biztos mindenki csíp titokban.

Run for Your Life! It’s the 50 Worst Songs Ever!
Some have crap-tastic melodies. Others are wretchedly performed. And quite a few don’t make any sense whatsoever. Blender removes its earplugs to present the 50 tunes we love to hate.

50. Celine Dion – My Heart Will Go On
49. Right Said Fred – I’m Too Sexy
48. The Beatles – Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
47. Bryan Adams – The Only Thing That Looks Good on Me is You
45. Ja Rule featuring Ashanti – Mesmerize
44. Meatloaf – I’d Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)
43. Uncle Cracker – Follow Me
42. Simon and Garfunkel – The Sounds of Silence
40. Color Me Badd – I Wanna Sex You Up
39. Ricky Martin – She Bangs
38. Rednex – Cotton Eye Joe
37. Gerardo – Rico Suave
36. Master P. featuring Silkk, Feind, Mia X and Mystikal – Make Em Say UHH!
35. R.E.M. – Shiny Happy People
34. Dan Fogleberg – Longer
33. Aqua – Barbie Girl
32. Will Smith – Wil 2K
31. Crash Test Dummies – Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
30. Whitney Houston – The Greatest Love of All
29. Deep Blue Something – Breakfast at Tiffany’s
28. John Mayer – Your Body is a Wonderland
27. Europe – The Final Countdown
26. The Doors – The End
25. Puff Daddy featuring Faith Evans and 112 – I’ll Be Missing You
24. Five For Fighting – Superman
23. Corey Hart – Sunglasses at Night
22. Toby Keith – Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American)
21. Spin Doctors – Two Princes
20. Lionel Richie – Dancing on the Ceiling
19. Mr. Mister – Broken Wings
18. Chicago – You’re the Inspiration
17. Hammer – Pumps and a Bump
16. 4 Non Blondes – What’s Up?
15. The Rembrandts – I’ll Be There For You
14. Bette Midler – From a Distance
13. Genesis – Illegal Alien
12. The Beach Boys – Kokomo
11. Clay Aiken – Invisible
10. Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder – Ebony and Ivory
9. Madonna – American Life
8. Eddie Murphy – Party all the Time
7. Bobby McFerrin – Don’t Worry Be Happy
6. Huey Lewis and the News – The Heart of Rock and Roll
5. Vanilla Ice – Ice Ice Baby
4. Limp Bizkit – Rollin’
3. Wang Chung – Everybody Have Fun Tonight
2. Billy Ray Cyrus – Achy Breaky Heart
1. Starship – We Built This City

delfinvibrator Creative Commons License 2004.04.18 0 0 1773
ezért nem fogom oda regisztrálni magam
Előzmény: Törölt nick (1772)
Törölt nick Creative Commons License 2004.04.18 0 0 1772
Előzmény: Törölt nick (1771)
Törölt nick Creative Commons License 2004.04.18 0 0 1771
SMiLE Grooveblaster remix 1 2 3
LEtölteni, meghallgatni, sírni, zokogni
Törölt nick Creative Commons License 2004.04.16 0 0 1770
Örömhír: június 22-én jön Brian Wilson új lemeze. Rossz hír: tele lesz köcsög vendégművészekkel (kivéve VDP)

Fri Apr 16, 2004 02:56 AM ET

New Brian Wilson Studio Album in June
By Tamara Conniff

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Brian Wilson's first new studio album in six years, "Gettin' in Over My Head," will be released by Warner Music Group's Rhino Records on June 22.

The 61-year-old former Beach Boy recently resurrected and finished his legendary "Smile" sessions, which he debuted live in the United Kingdom. Wilson is expected to tour Europe in the summer in support of "Gettin' in Over My Head" and possibly bring the "Smile" concert to the United States in the fall. He is currently in the studio working on the final version of "Smile," which will likely also be released through Warner.

"Gettin' in Over My Head" features guest appearances by Eric Clapton, Elton John, Van Dyke Parks and Paul McCartney. The album also includes a duet with his late brother Carl Wilson titled "Soul Searchin'."

"Gettin' in Over My Head" features a number songs which Wilson had worked on earlier but had not yet completed, including the title track and "Desert Drive," which are culled from his mid-1990s collaboration with producers Andy Paley and Sean O'Hagan. Wilson's last studio album was 1998's "Imagination."

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

Törölt nick Creative Commons License 2004.04.07 0 0 1769
Szia Rita, egyetlenem, Én is örülök, hogy újra itt vagyok. Óven tényleg egy köcsög, nagyon felbaszta az agyamat, amikor bántani merészelt Téged, legszívesebben szétkaszabolnám az ereit, és megfürödnék a vérében. (Bár azt szerintem ő sem bánná, ha csavargatnád a faszát.)
Előzmény: R_R (1764)
Megatron Creative Commons License 2004.04.07 0 0 1768
Ahogy mondod, tévedsz. Viszont legközelebb nem sorok szerint, hanem az első szótól számítva korrigálom a hibákat, bár nem hiszem, hogy szükség lesz rá, hiszen adok az igényes helyesírásra.
Előzmény: Törölt nick (1767)
Törölt nick Creative Commons License 2004.04.07 0 0 1767
Bár ha jobban meggondolom, a te Böngésző-Programod talán másként jeleníti meg a hyper-textet, szóval lehet hogy tévedek.
Előzmény: Törölt nick (1766)
Törölt nick Creative Commons License 2004.04.07 0 0 1766
A 2. sorban nincs is ilyen szó, hogy "Enyém", csak egy fordított szmájli, Te debil. Úgy látszik, a neofasiszto szülők nem tartják fontosnak olvasni tanítani a Gyermeküket.
Előzmény: Megatron (1765)
Megatron Creative Commons License 2004.04.07 0 0 1765
A 2. sor 2. szava korrekten: „Enyém”
Előzmény: Megatron (1763)
R_R Creative Commons License 2004.04.07 0 0 1764
Szörfikém, kedvesem, végre újra itt vagy!
Kezdtem mérges lenni Oven gyerekre,nagy paraszt.
Remélem eltűnik innen örökre, de ha mégegyszer sértő megjegyzést tesz rám, kicsavarom a f***át a helyéről( ha találkozom vele)!
Előzmény: Törölt nick (1762)
Megatron Creative Commons License 2004.04.07 0 0 1763
Tehát úgy döntöttél, hogy a régi nikkeden folytatod fölforgató tevékenységedet e helyett az új nikk helyett. Pedig már kezdtem örülni, hogy enyém a topik :(
Előzmény: Törölt nick (1762)

Ha kedveled azért, ha nem azért nyomj egy lájkot a Fórumért!