Keresés

Részletes keresés

+Majmunka+ Creative Commons License 2006.01.15 0 0 150

Mi nem tetszik nekik benne?

Én csak egy dolgot tudok felhozni ellene, hogy nincs minden nap frissítés :-)

Előzmény: perek (149)
perek Creative Commons License 2006.01.15 0 0 149
WOW!!!
Miről maradtam le!!!!!
*hüp-hüp-hüp*
Jellemző, hogy pár napig nem járok erre, és akkor történnek a legjobb dolgok. Nahát, nincs mit tennem, be kell azzal érnem, hogy elolvasom hogy Ti mit cseverésztetek Aspennel.
Mikor lesz a legközelebbi ilyen alkalom?? :-DDD
p

ui: Benéztem az előbb egy lapra, hátha frissítettek, erre azzal kellett szembesülnöm, hogy porba tiporják az AYLNO-t. Hát, Aspen sem törekedhet egyetemes népszerűségre!:-))
GuessLess Creative Commons License 2006.01.14 0 0 148

Nagyon örülök, ha Ti is jól éreztétek magatokat! Előző éjjel chaten említettem ezt a fórumot, és rögtön rákérdezett, vajon örülnénk-e neki, ha beköszönne... aztán segítettem neki a regisztrációban eligazodni (mi is az a "mehet" meg "bemutatkozás" :)))  Már kb. 15 szót tud magyarul :) 

Mondtam is neki, hogy jöjjön máskor is, nagyon szívesen látjuk :)

puszi,

G

Előzmény: +Majmunka+ (147)
+Majmunka+ Creative Commons License 2006.01.14 0 0 147

Kedves GuessLess,

ez fantasztikus volt, köszi szépen, hogy meghívtad Aspent.

Egészen el vagyok ájulva, milyen sok mindent elárult az AYLNO-ról. Most az egyszer egyáltalán nem bánom, hogy nem jöttek be az elképzeléseim, és rémeket láttam (láttunk :-)). A következő két fejezet címe egyáltalán nem nyugalmas "recovery"-re utal, először a frászt hozta rám. Nagyon várom a magyarázatokat, és remélem, kiélvezhetjük egy kicsit kis családunk boldogságát is :-)

ejszem Creative Commons License 2006.01.14 0 0 146

what time is it at you? still Friday or Staurday already ? (might be stupid to ask but I cannot figure it out this late in the evening :))

is it true that you live in the Rocky Mountains? I have read in some article about some celebrity (Jack Nicholson maybe) that there is a town named Aspen .. maybe even a ski resort?

Aspen in the Sunlight Creative Commons License 2006.01.14 0 0 145
Like most things in the fic, I made all that up as I went along, too. Night, everyone! (of course it's not for me, LOL) But you have a nice sleep!
Előzmény: GuessLess (137)
ejszem Creative Commons License 2006.01.14 0 0 144

well, I still have to work but goodnight to you :)

thanks for being here and answering our questions  :)

Guessless: thanks for organising this talk :)

+Majmunka+ Creative Commons License 2006.01.14 0 0 143

Good night. I need to sleep too.

Aspen, thank you for visiting us. It was really very nice. I hope we can see you again soon. I will prepare some other questions for you :-) I'm looking forward to the next chapter(s).

Bye

Előzmény: GuessLess (142)
GuessLess Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 142

Good night, ladies, I need to sleep now. (I was up again until 4am :((

See you soon!

G

GuessLess Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 141

Long live Snarry! :) That's my favourite pairing, as well.

But again, not in the AYLNO universe. *shudders*

Előzmény: GuessLess (140)
GuessLess Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 140

I can't imagine him falling in love with another boy. I mean not in the AYLNO universe.

Maybe Luna? Or Ginny?  

Előzmény: +Majmunka+ (138)
GuessLess Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 139

It took I think a year for her, but yes! She made it! 

I'm sure you'll get published, too. If you already have them finished, what keeps you from trying?

*keeps fingers crossed for you* - it worked with Enahma, don't laugh!

:)

Előzmény: Aspen in the Sunlight (135)
+Majmunka+ Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 138

I WILL pay for it. I know it isn't possible to publish a fanfic but if it would I would pay for it too. Even if I can download it. A love books and I'm rather possessive in this case :-) If one of my favorite authors (like you) publishes a new book I cannot wait to run and buy it. I want to read everything you write. No matter if it isn't HP but original. Don't worry about it.

Draco in love: I like slash but don't like this pairing, so its a relief for me :-)

(I like snarry but not in this case..., no, I cannot imagine it... - shudder)

There are not so many main female characters... I mean you said it will be a surprise. Hermione, maybe. Or male?

Előzmény: Aspen in the Sunlight (132)
GuessLess Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 137
There is another thing I never had a chance to acknowledge about your story, because these all happened in the story way before I joined the queue :) It's the way you imagine how magic works. E.g. now that I have your understanding of it, I can't even imagine any other way how Occlumency could work. And I found extremely interesting your view on light (surface) and dark (deep) magic, wild, wandless and wanded magic, etc. It's really original and cool, I guess.   
Aspen in the Sunlight Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 136
Well I'm sure you could buy it from amazon.com. But really, I"ve writte scifi, western, vampires -- a lot of different things.
Előzmény: ejszem (134)
Aspen in the Sunlight Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 135
She got published!!!

jealous!
Előzmény: GuessLess (133)
ejszem Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 134

I guess so :) if it can make its way here

what it is about? what genre?

GuessLess Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 133

You can count me as your customer, certainly :)

BTW, I think I completely forgot to mention it to you, but Enahma's original novel is about to be published :) By no other than the Hungarian publisher of HP. I'll buy her book for sure, as well.

Then I'll open a new section on my bookshelf for my favourite fanfic writers' original books :)

Előzmény: Aspen in the Sunlight (132)
Aspen in the Sunlight Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 132
Oh, just curious -- I have written some other novels (originals) and I want to get them published. I wondered how many people here would pay actual money to buy a book I had written -- one that was completely original, not Harry Potter.

Nothing is published yet so you're in no danger of me asking for money, LOL, but I did want to ask if anyone thought they would read something else I'd written, that wasn't fanfic?

Aspen in the Sunlight Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 131
Well, what I meant is that together we manage to get the emotions across right, I suppose. I love writing angst and melodrama.
Előzmény: GuessLess (129)
Aspen in the Sunlight Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 130
Well, I know Guessless has told you about BiA, but has she mentioned that before I get to that, I have to write "A Summer Like None Other" ???

One of the main themes in that will be that Draco falls in love. With someone very surprising, too. (And no, it's not Harry!! I get tired of people suggesting that. This is a family story!)

As for breaks, I don't know. Mercredi and I were talking today about how we might need a few months to recover from writing this. It's hard for me to take breaks (ha, I never did really take a proper break over Xmas, though I intended to), but on the other hand, I'm really getting kind of fried-brain here, working on this so much.

But the plan is Summer and then BiA, yes.

Előzmény: +Majmunka+ (128)
GuessLess Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 129

Hello everyone!

I'm so sorry I couldn't make it earlier... just finished work *sigh*

What a busy discussion thread today! I wonder why… LOL

I don't know if I know how emotions really work.

You must be kidding, Aspen. OK, I know Mercredi is to be credited a lot in this novel, but I'm sure the lively emotions are not only her additions. Actually, emotions are so tangible is AYLNO: from fear through anxiousness or sadness till love and happiness… I'm sure there were times when I was breathing in synch with Harry. Can you imagine that after reading the story god-only-knows-ho-many-times, when doing the translation, I relive each emotion again, over and over? I often laugh aloud or my throat clenches, while looking for the best words in Hungarian.

On another note: it’s also incredible that you just write the novel as it pops in your mind. I’m not saying I don’t believe what you tell, but it proves a lot about your genius if you can leave behind such perfect hints and don’t even notice it, LOL  

So you go back to previous chapters to see which threads you left loose and pick them up? For example: Draco (in ch sixty-something) mentions that he’ll probably end up in a snake pit if Lucius catches him… Things like that....it was only one example out of 1000.

Well, as Snape often says to Draco: I DO believe you have an instinctive good grasp of magic. I mean writing :)

Cheers!

+Majmunka+ Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 128

Are you planning a longer break before beginning of Brothers in Arms?

Előzmény: Aspen in the Sunlight (127)
Aspen in the Sunlight Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 127
I used to watch Friends -- I saw episodes in the first 5 seasons, maybe. It was never something I watched regularly, but I enjoyed the ones I caught.

Lately I hardly watch TV at all. No time. I'm always writing!!!!

Seriously, the novel really does take most of my free time.
Előzmény: ejszem (124)
Aspen in the Sunlight Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 126
We don't hate birds. That's funny!

I think that saying is from back when people would hunt birds to eat. Like quail out in the forest. To kill two birds with one stone would be good!! More to eat!
Előzmény: ejszem (120)
+Majmunka+ Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 125

Szerintem a Jóbarátokat illetően áttérhetünk a magyarra. Nekem eszméletlen energiámba kerül angolul írni, és akkor még le kell küzdenem az érzést, hogy milyen hülyeségeket írhattam :-(( (Annak ellenére, hogy tudom, a másik fél általában maximális jóindulattal áll a dolgokhoz, mégis...)

Sajnos (vagy nem is tudom) a Jóbarátokat nem ismerem. Alig nézek tévét, az utóbbi fél évben már csak 2-3 órát egy héten összesen. Ennek amúgy örülhetnék, ha nem a gép előtt tölteném a többit :-))

Előzmény: ejszem (124)
ejszem Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 124

birds can be annoying too.. have you seen that part of Friends in which Phoebe's policeman boyfriend shots the bird singing (badly I guess) in front of their window? :)))

do you like Friends?  

+Majmunka+ Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 123
No, we just hate to be annoyed :-)
Előzmény: ejszem (122)
ejszem Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 122
yeah and we kill flies out of hunger too :)
+Majmunka+ Creative Commons License 2006.01.13 0 0 121
The hunger, my dear, the hunger... :-))
Előzmény: ejszem (120)

Ha kedveled azért, ha nem azért nyomj egy lájkot a Fórumért!