H_G Creative Commons License 2006.03.14 0 0 2680
"Because the boiler pressure was a bit over the green area I unscrewed the top to adjust the pressurestat but when I uncovered the top of the machine a very penetrating smell of old water hit my nose. I decided that the first thing I should do was to clean the interior of the machine thoroughly. My wife came by and smelled it too. She said: ‘What have you bought? Are you crazy?’

Then the big surprise came. While cleaning I found half under the boiler, hidden, or stuck, I don’t know - A big, fat, DEAD MOUSE!

In short, my wife declared that she would never drink anything out of this machine, but at the same time feeling very sorry for me, as I had been so happy with the opportunity to buy a Giotto at last.

After removing the mouse (which I dropped ‘accidentally’ at Petra’s (my wife) feet a couple of times), I opened Giotto and started cleaning VERY thoroughly! While cleaning I was thinking about a documentary I saw on Discovery Channel about swollen corpses of animals in the forest and how you can determine the time of death by measuring the smell and swelling. This mouse was not swollen that much and the smell was a bit sickly sweet. I think the mouse went through one of the holes in the bottom the day before I picked Giotto up (that was a bit of a relief)."

:))

Itt a sztori:

http://www.toomuchcoffee.com/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=display&btitle=CE&mid=&ceid=57

Előzmény: yeahhh (2679)