Törölt nick Creative Commons License 2001.06.05 0 0 0
Kiegészítésként, egy hozzászólás a játék fórumából ollózva. Aki járt a készítőknél:

Auran: a place where dreams are coming true.

Dear all,

Some years ago a model trains fan was trapped in one of those situations that we all encounter frequently: a wet day, in an environment where there was little to do and not much choice of entertainment other than staring out a wet window. So he took out of his bag a well-thumbed copy of a model train catalogue and started thumbing through it once again. As he looked at the locomotives, rolling stock, railway structures and other items listed he day-dreamed about one day being able to run a model layout on a computer system.
The name of that model railroad fan is Greg Lane, CEO of Auran, and yesterday I had a gifted opportunity of seeing his dream being turned into reality.
Greg said it some weeks ago after the posting of four in-game screen shots; “You ain’t seen nothing yet”! After yesterday’s visit to Auran, and having had almost 24 hours to come down from the high, I can honestly and without any hesitation what-so-ever concur with Greg’s words.
People, yesterday I saw the next generation of train-simulation and it will be with us this year. It is that simple.
I am in the process of preparing a proper write-up of my visit, which I will be submitting first to Auran for vetting. This is not because they want to censor what I may write. I signed a disclosure agreement yesterday and as far I am concerned that is a contract that I will abide by. So whilst I will not deliberately divulge anything that I am not empowered to do I want to make quite sure that I may not unintentionally include any confidential information that may place Auran at commercial risk. Thus the reason for my wanting Greg to check it first. Once the report has been cleared I shall post it here and on my site. Let me just finish this introduction by saying that Greg and his team did not hold back on anything and urged me to be open and honest in my opinions. Therefore I can assure you, as I did them, that what I report will be as subjective as possible. But I can say now that we are in for an absolute treat and Vern, you have absolutely no worries regarding being able to create routes that are as prototypical as you see fit to create. In fact, we are going to have a ball!!
More to follow within the next day or so.

Bruce.