Goszi Creative Commons License 2001.02.04 0 0 5050
Igazan nem akarok off-topic lenni, de nem birtam megallni, hogy ezt az elkepeszto baromsagot be ne tegyem ide. Eletemben nem rohogtem meg semmin ennyit, mint ezen. Egy kulfoldi repulos forumrol masoltam at ide, az illeto komolyan is gondolta a dolgot. Egyebkent mar kitiltottak szegenyt egy par hasonlo hozzaszolas utan. Jo szorakozast:

this can work and i have done my maths thoroughly this time. many of you aerologists will be familiar with the albatross which was a man powered aircraft that once flew across the english channel. my suggestion is to introduce low cost airfares by making the passengers do much of the work themselves. this is a cost effective pollution free solution to short distance air travel. first a new aircraft must be designed and i have started already. this light weight structure would be composed largely of solar panels and kevlar and other light weight materials. these would provide some power to the light weight battery and light weight motor. the passenger cabin would be a no frills arrangement where seats would be replaced by light weight pedals that would turn both a light weight crank and a light weight generator. this would store some energy and transfer the rest of the power to the light weight (lw)engine. the passengers would need to be enlightened; no pun intended; they will have studied yoga methods to maintain proper breathing on a flight from manchester to london. to begin with a fully charged aircraft would taxi under human power then for take off all power available would be used and then human power would be required to maintain flight. there would always be enough power available for the pilot to land in the case of severe fatigue. i expect that the airfare from manchester to london would be around 20 pounds. the savings on the environment would be enormous and much more significant for other obvious

Előzmény: bado (5048)