Ulrich_von_Lichtenstein Creative Commons License 2022.11.20 0 1 14528

VSz mindketten tudjuk, hogy egy létező jelenségről beszélek.

Bőségesen található róla videóanyag, talán a legutóbb nézett japán-koreai anyagban is láttam ilyet.

Itt egy konkrét blogbejegyzés erről:

https://kendoinfo.wordpress.com/2016/02/29/traditional-kendo/

"In essence he said that if a player dodges or moves the angle of his head to avoid a legitimate strike, then the strike should (at least in spirit) count as ippon. As I mentioned in my brief reply, I have heard this from senior sensei at various seminars, but never seen it applied in major shiai. Nor have I been instructed to take these unfair misses into account when refereeing. The rule that the correct part of the shinai should strike the correct part of the bogu invariably stands."

Ez egy komment volt a korábbi írásra. Aldqueiroz véleménye:

"I was told once (a long time ago) that in case the adversary raises his face so the shinai hits only the men-gane, the ‘datotsu’ should be considered valid (because, in case of a sword, such strike will cut widely the forehead, which would be equally ‘fatal’). I would agree with this point of view.. However, in a Seminar with Kakehashi Sensei (Kitamoto, 2011, if I remember correctly), Kakehashi Sensei denied such allowance… Nevertheless, raising the face to avoid the shinai hits men-buton is a kind of trickery (as much as tilt the head so the shinai hits only men-tare…!) and one might not do so"

Előzmény: dezsoKE (14525)