IAK 4-04 Creative Commons License 2015.09.15 0 0 94552

Jó napot kívánok.
Tudja valaki, hogy egy Ikarus 180, a kijelző egységet a városközpont felett ablakon?
Ott kell lennie fotói prototípus, amelyek azt mutatják, őt Magyarországon. Mielőtt a busz érkezett Németországba. Tudja valaki, hogy a szín? Ez nagyon fontos.

Kérjük, tud valaki segíteni? Kérjük, írja a német vagy az angol. sok köszönet.

(Fordította: Google)

Is there anyone of you can help me?

I am searching for pictures of a special Ikarus 180 bus. It's one of the earliest prototypes from 1961/62. The bus was exhibited on Leipzig Spring Fair in March 1962 without engine.

One year later, in 1963, the bus was tested in 3 cities of German Democratic Republic (GDR): Berlin, Erfurt and Karl-Marx-Stadt (= todays name is Chemnitz).

There are not many pictures existing from this bus. Not only one picture showing this bus in Hungary! All known pictures show the bus in Germany. And all of them black-white.

So nothing is known about the colors of this bus. I want to know, if the bus was white or silver and if the dark areas on black-white pictures were red (like Bucuresti colors) or blue (like Budapest colors). Please look to some details like the mirrors are low fitted (not at the roof!). Only the very first buses had the low mirrors. There was the red-white from Budapest Fair 1961 and 1963. And the GA 62-51. Could it be the same? Does anyone know, what has happened to Budapest Fair 1961/63 red-white bus later? Was ist GA 62-51 or GA 07-30? But GA 07-30 has mirrors at the roof. Maybe it was changed later? And what number was the hotel bus (GA 79-65) before it's life as hotel bus?

Előzmény: IAK 4-04 (94545)